Party!

Bey's POV
I walked in Shawn's bedroom and saw him changing into his bathing suit. He was just finishing putting his trunks on. Mmmm my man is sexy.
Jay:Aye, you starin hella hard.*walks over to her and kisses her*aye baby
Bey:*licks lips*aye jay, you wanna swim with me?
Jay: and see that wet body of yours, yes. *smacks her ass*
Bey: *giggles* where should I change?
Jay: in my bathroom, I'll wait here*sits on bed*
I went into his bathroom and closed the door. I changed into my bathing suit and put my clothes in my bag. I take a good look at myself in the mirror and I look goood!

 I take a good look at myself in the mirror and I look goood!

I walked out and saw Shawn there waiting patiently.
Jay: you can leave your bag in there.
Bey: thanks *puts bag in bathroom*
Jay: man, you too sexy.
Jay's POV
I'm dreuling over her. Her body is nice in the bathing suit she got on. I picked her up and closed my door.
Bey: put me down you funny lookin ass!*laughing*
Jay: oh you gonna regret sayin that!
I held her bridal style running through the crowds of people and jumped right into the pool with her in my hands. We in the pool now..
Bey: ahh, Shawn I hate you so much!
Jay: *swims over to her* no you don't *kisses her*
Everyone was laughing and swimming with us having a good time.
Bey's POV
This party's lit! He got an outdoor dj and another dj inside, good food, party lights outside and it's a perfect night. A lot more people started crowding the pool and me and Shawn broke apart. I have no idea where he is in this sea of people. Suddenly, someone pushes my head underwater. I couldn't see who was behind me doing this but this person was trying to choke me under water. I can't breath. I tried pushing my way up but I couldn't. I kept swallowing water and was gonna drown any second until the person suddenly lifted up and I reached that surface for air. I got up and saw everyone staring at me and it got a lil quiet. I hoped out and threw up a bunch of water and my head is spinning. I can't see shit.
Jay's POV
I was trying to find bey in the pool. I swam around when I saw Becky on top of Beyonce trying to drown Beyoncé. I quickly swam over there and pulled Becky out of the pool and yelled at her. Eveyone was staring now. Beyoncé quickly bolted out of the water.
Jay: BECKY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GET OUT!!!
She left without one word with a dumb look on her face. I went over to Bey who was throwing up in the corner. I held her hair back. I need to get a restraining order on Becky.
Bey: *groggy voice* gotta find Shawn, gonna pass o-_*passes out*
Jay:Bey, Beyoncé! Somebody call 911!
Bey's POV
I woke up in the back of an ambulance truck in Shawn's parking lot. The doors open and a crowd talking about me. What just happened? Jay was right next to me.
Jay: Baby, you're awake!*kisses her*
Bey: what happened?
Paramedic: well mrs. knowles, you threw up a lot and your body was tired from it and you passed out. Luckily, we fixed you up and now you can go back to the party.
Bey: wow, thank y'all
I got out of the ambulance and walked out with Shawn. We're walking back to the backyard.
Jay: I'm sorry this happened to you baby, it was Becky! I pulled her off and kicked her out, yelling.
Bey: thanks baby but what is wrong with her?!?
Jay. Ofc, and I don't even know.
We headed back into the pool

We had a lot of fun after all that mess minutes ago

We had a lot of fun after all that mess minutes ago. We got into the hot tub and it was relaxing. Shawn was kissing me up and down my neck, whispering sweet things in my ear which was driving me crazy. It's 1 in the morning now and a lot more people were starting to leave. Shawn and I got out and was walking back inside to his bedroom.
Bey: you can change first, I'll wa-
Jay threw me on the bed and landed ontop of me. He kicked the door shut. We made out crazy and we were all wet.
Bey: Shawn, ugh, I don't think I can wait any longer.*tounges him*
Jay: you sure?
Bey: positive*takes off top*
Jay's POV
I'm speechless, she got naked real quick and her body is out of this world. We can't stop touching eachother. I went down in her and lost my trunks. This is gonna be a good night.