Conversate

Bey's POV
I laid on the couch feeling lost. I can't believe I messed everything up and I am hurt that Jay would hurt me like that. Our trust is completely gone. I'm scared cause we been trying to make a baby and if I'm having his and he don't wanna be wit me, it's gonna be hard. I suddenly hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Jay with roses.
Jay: baby, I can't explain how sorry I am. I shouldn't have called you a bitch and I never will put my hands on you like that ever again.
I take his roses and smash them on his head.
Bey: I don't trust you anymore! You think a "I'm sorry" and roses will fix everything?!? I won't ever trust you again!
Jay: I didn't just come over to say sorry, I wanna talk about this.
I stood there thinking for a minute. I mean this is about his miscarried child and maybe we can come to some sort of agreement.
Bey: I guess. Come inside.
He comes inside and closes the door. We sit on the couch together. He speaks first
Jay: *tearing up* baby, I'm sorry for everything! I was just so hurt you kept this from me and I wanted a baby with you so badly. I still do. I know actions speak louder than words and I will show you I'll never choke you or put my hands on you like that ever again. I love you too much to lose you. I know our trust is broken but I want us to fix it. I don't know what got into me calling you a bitch and fucking Will. That I can't describe how sorry I am. I know we can fix this and I*starts crying uncontrollably* wanna grieve with you and I don't wanna lose you baby! I love you!
I am a crying mess.
Bey: I'm sorry jay I just can't trust you right now. I've never seen that side of you and I don't like it.
Jay: how can I fix this?? I'll do anything
Bey: we can try to regain our trust again. If you ever put your hands on me again, I'm calling the police and our relationship would be over in two seconds. Got it?!
Jay: yes baby. And I promise the wedding is back on.
Bey: good. ok, two months ago, I felt this weird feeling like nauseas and had weird food cravings. I took a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant.*cryin* i was trying to figure it how to surprise you to tell you the awesome news. But before I could do so, I felt like something was wrong. The next week, I went to the doctor and they did a few tests and found out I was having a miscarriage. My heart broke and I was scared to tell you. I didn't know how you would react. I'm so sorry baby*they hug eachother and cry with eachother*
We hate hugging and never letting go
Jay: ssshhhhh. It's ok baby, I miss our baby too.
Bey: it hurts.
Jay: I know baby*breaks hug and wipes her tears* but this dosent mean we shouldn't keep trying. Our baby soul is somewhere up there waiting for us to make one.
Bey: Jay that was beautiful.
Jay: thanks babe. In fact*takes off shirt* I think I should regain our trust rn and trying making babies again.
Bey: I agree*takes off her top and bra* ugh show me you love me Shawn. Prove it
Jay's POV
I lay her down on this couch. I rip her sweats off and rub her instantly wet pussy through her panties. My dick is getting harder and harder by the second. I'm now pulling her panties off with my teeth and spit them out on the floor. I lick her pussy and tounge fuck her
Jay: you like me eating your pussy? It taste so good.
Bey: ugh*moaning like crazy* Jay keep going. God I love you soo much!
Jay: I love you too baby! *toungue fucking her harder* comon baby, spray your juices all over me. You can do it!
Bey: oh my god jayy!!!!*squirts and cums all over his face* fuck that felt good. Now let's see daddy dick*gets up and squats down to Jay and his crotch.
She knows I never wear underwear so she teases me through my jeans rubbing it and putting her mouth on it. My penis is gonna pop out of these jeans. She unbuttons my button and zips down the zipper. I lift up so she can take them off. My dick springs up.
Jay: comon baby, suck daddy penis.
She quickly grabs my dick and shoves it down her throat. She is not slowing down, just going faster by the second. She is massaging my balls and licking them. She licks my tip makin me lose my shit.
Jay: *groaning* ugh baby, I'm gonna cum! Stop!
Bey: nope
She is jerking me off and licking my balls. I couldn't hold my nut anymore. I start cumming  as she is jerking me off
Jay: ugh fuck baby! Come sit on daddy dick! I wanna cum in that pussy now!
She is disobeying me and is sucking my dick again. She finna make me bust again. I'm too weak to lift her up and feel my nut starting to rise again. I couldn't hold it anymore. I start spraying my nut in her mouth. Once I finish spraying that nut, she opened her mouth and showed me my cum in it
Jay: mmm, soo sexy baby, swallow that shit
She swallowed it and gets up. 
Jay: you disobeyed daddy, now you gonna get punished. I stand her up and push her on the couch. I stick my penis in her vagina real quick
Bey: oww daddy! Slow down!
Jay: *goes faster* now you naughty girl! Take this dick!
I felt soo goood right now. My balls slap against her wet pussy and her wet walls feel amazing on my dick. We are fucking facing eachother. She keeps cumming on my dick uncontrollably and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She is soo sexy. My body is tending up and my balls tighten too. I'm gonna nut in her
Jay: you feel that baby? Feel my dick getting bigger? I'm getting ready to nut deep inside her pussy! I'm gonna impregnate your vagina with my semen. Ugh!*starts shooting seeds in her* ugh fuck you feel me cumming inside you?
Bey: yess ughhh daddy!
Jay: babe, I can't stop cumming! Fuck feels good. *finishes*
We made till he sun came up. We finish now at 9 am. We lay in the bed exhausted out of breath on top of eachother.
Jay: babe, I think we have too much sec lmao
Bey: ahaha, I think so too.
Jay: *kisses her forehead* I can't wait till we get married.
Bey: me too. We gon grow ol and fat wit eachotha
Jay: that's my ride and die
Bey: Shawn, just promise me one thing baby?
Jay: what's that babe?
Bey: is that next time you're angry about something, you won't be physically and verbally abusive like that again please. Remember we a team, we gotta work together
Jay: of course baby. I'm sorry I ever did that too you. I still am in shock that I did that. Thank you for giving me another chance to prove myself baby.
Bey: no problem babe but you better keep your word
Jay: *touches bey's hand* I promise
This whole week we were working on planning the wedding and repaired our trust. We also had the most bomb bachelor parties ever. Tomorrow is our wedding day and we are both nervous and excited at the same time. There's 100's of people coming and paparazzi is trying to fight their way in. But I can't wait to get married to the love of my life.❤️