Graduation party

Months later...
June 21; Graduation day!!!
Bey's POV
Shawn and I's family are on the bleachers. We made it to graduation. I'm so excited, Shawn and I got new jobs last week. He works at a car dealer ship and I work at Red Lobster. We are really happy. We haven't seen Becky in a while which is a good thing. They're now calling up the names for diplomas...
Announcer: Shawn Corey Carter!
He went up, everyone went in alphabetical order. Everyone cheered for Shawn, especially me. He walked back to his seat dappin everyone up. He ran over to me and gave me a kiss. Everyone awed.
Jay: we made it baby, i love you!
Bey: *laughs* aww you're so cute baby I love you too! Now hurry and go back to your seat before you get in trouble lol
He smirked and went back to his seat cheesing. A few kids later and my name was called,
Announcer: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Eveyone cheered for me and I saw Jay throwing roses and screaming my name lol. Who's mans is dis? Lol. I went back to my seat. All the names have been called  see through our caps in the air at the end of the ceremony. Jay is hopping over chairs to come to me lol. Literally...
Jay: BEYONCE I LOVE YOU WE MADE IT!!! *finally gets to her and kisses the life outta her*
We made it baby. We're free! PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!
Bey:*laughing and cheesing* love you too and am I invited to your party?
Jay: *whispers in her ear* you're gonna be vip😉
I shuttered when he talked in my ear. Ooh, he soo sexy. I smacked his ass and smirked at him. We haven't had sex yet, but we're gonna wait another month. Just nervous. The day was really nice and now it's night time. I'm home, getting ready for Shawn's party. I looked hot and brought my bathing suit cause he got a pool with a hot tub in it. It's huge! I wore waterproof makeup luckily. I arrive at Shawn's house and go inside looking for him. There's so many people here and is dark and music is blasting. The backyard is all lit up though. I was lost.
Bey: SHAWN!!! JAY! HOV!!!
I was lookin all around and people kept telling me how good of a couple me and him are. I bumped into Jay's friend Drake...
Bey: aye sorry Drake
Drake:No probs Bey.
Bey: aye you know where Jay is?
Drake: I saw him go upstairs
Bey: thanks boi*deuces*
Drake: haha No probs girrll*deuces*
I went upstairs looking for him. I figured he may have been in his room. I walked in and...