Caught🚫(2)

Bey's POV
I went over to him in the living room and he is holding something beyhind his back.
Bey: what's up baby? You ok?
Jay:*shoves paper in her face* what the fuck is this?!
Bey: *starts crying* baby, I'm sorry, I-i-
Jay: *in rage and tearing up* HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME?!! HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS MISCARRIAGE FROM ME!!?!
I'm crying dangerously at this point. I couldn't find the right time to tell him.
Jay: ANSWER ME BITCH!!!*pushes her against the wall and puts her in choke hold* HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME?!! HUH?!!
Bey:*struggling to breath* i-i couldn't find the time to tell you yet. Was scared and nervous it would ruin things*bout to pass out in seconds* you're hurting me!
Jay: BULL FUCKIING SHIIT!!! THE WEDDING IS OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT! *lets her neck go and gets off of her and she falls to the floor*
I am trying to get my breathing back to normal now and he throws his wedding ring at me. I can't breath not only because of what he just did but cause I fucked this whole relationship up and now he dosent want even want to get married. I am immobile at the moment. I had found out two months ago and it all happened so quickly. I cried myself to sleep when I was alone and I was scared to tell Jay and him to be disappointed. A million thoughts were going through my head and now it's coming to bite me in the ass. He angrily walks into our bedroom and gets his clothes and a suit case. He is still in rage so I'm scared to even go near him. I walk into the bedroom
Bey: please don't leave, let's talk this out.
He didn't answer
Bey: Shawn, I know you're hurt but this is no way to deal with this situation
Jay: we wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't keep this from me! Don't you reason with me bitch!*finishes packing bags and grabs his car keys* Go fuck Will again, he'll make a better man than me!*runs out the door*
I fall to the floor and weep. I can't believe he hurt me and called me a bitch. I feel like an asshole. He is the most important person I have ever met and for him to do this and walk out the door makes me feel empty.
Jay's POV
I am beyond pissed. I'm speeding in my car to go to the studio and sleep in my studio and rooms there. I park the car and go into the building and get a quick dinner from the restaurant below. Then I start heading back up into my studio and office. It's my own so no one else goes in there. I need some time to cool down. I breath in and out and try to come back into reality. I suddenly start bawling. I can't believe she hid this from me. I wanted a child so bad and I understand it's a miscarriage but we could've grieved together. I am starting to realize that I overreacted too much at Beyonce and should've never put my hands on her. That was very stupid and I promise to myself I'll never do that again. I still love the woman and I think we really should talk this out.