Albums!

Jay's POV
We are eating spicy tacos and they makin me sweat lol. I'm so proud of bey, I can't wait to see her career take off. Her voice takes me to heaven.
Jay: babe, I can't get over how great you sing. Imma have you practice your vocals tonight*smirks and winks*
Bey:

 Imma have you practice your vocals tonight*smirks and winks*Bey:

Jay:

Bey: lmao, you're too cute

Bey: lmao, you're too cute. But foreal tho, can I show you some of the songs I have? I always write when I have an idea of good lyrics.
Jay: I'd be honored!
1 month later...
Bey's POV
It took us a month but we finally got it. We finished my album and videos. I'm exhausted and working with Jay is fun but also we have disagreements. I was afraid that our career would negatively affect our relationship. But we've been doing really well with eachother and right now, him and I are home and we invited our families to come over so they could here our music. Jay's family already listened to his album and think he's great and now they gon here me and him. I'm scared they won't like it. We greeted guest into our apartment. We set the giant screen tv that we have in our living room and set it up so they could see a couple of the videos we did. They all sit and I make an announcement with Jay by side infront of the tv.
Bey: alright y'all, thanks so much for coming down and supporting our careers. I worked with this fine man over here and I can honestly say, he's the goat. *jay z voice* HOV, you wanna say somethin bih?
They all laughed.
Jay: thanks baby, alright I just wanna say I hope y'all love her voice as much as I do.
Bey: I give y'all, Beyoncé- Dangerously in love!
I step aside and hit play. The first video that starts is crazy in love.

They all gasped and danced and cheered me on. We just finished this video.
Bey: so how y'all like it so far?
Everyone: WE LOVE IT!!! JAYONCE FOREVER!!!!
Jay and I laughed.
Bey: the next one is called, Naughty Girl
Moma T: kinky!
Bey: ma! 😂
I hit play.

Everyone cheered on.
Moma T: MY BABY A WILD CHILD!!!
Jay's Uncle: wow, *above a whisper* bet she comes in handy in bed.
Jay: aye, I hear that
We all laughed. The next video is Baby Boy.

Everyone's mouth dropped including Jay. He didn't see this one. He really only saw the crazy in love video and his mouth dropped in every video.
Moma G: Beyoncé baby, you really talented and damn yo body fine af.
Bey: *laughing hard* thanks moma G! The last video y'all is Me, Myself, and I.

Everyone cheered on and they had a lot of nice things to say. There was no bad comments. Eveyone loved it! The party lasted a couple hours and now people are starting to leave. Jay and i's mom are left.
Moma T: well I gotta hit the road but who know I had a superstar under my roof the whole time. *kisses bey on the cheek* I gotta go , bye baby and congrats!
Solo: *hugs bey* bye Beyonce, can I get your autograph
Bey: ahaha, funny solo, maybe you'll sing too when you're older.
Solo: I'll see what i can do. *skips out door*
Momma G: Beyoncé, I'm so proud of you. And you too son. I'm still in shock! Y'all make beautiful music together.
Bey: aww thanks.
Momma G: alright y'all it's been fun. I'll see y'all later.*walks out door and bey closes it*
Bey: what time is it?
Jay: 12am.
Jay's POV
I kissed her hard
Jay: baby I'm so proud of you. I am more than happy how things turned out.*lifts her up* I think I can show you better than telling you*kissing her neck*
Bey: mmm, baby, I love you!
Jay: I love you more!
Bey: not possible.
Jay: well lemme show you...