Put a ring on it💍

April 4, 2008
Bey's POV
Through out the years since 2003 of my first album, I have dropped one other album in 2006...

April 4, 2008 Bey's POV Through out the years since 2003 of my first album, I have dropped one other album in 2006

Jay and I are 25 and still goin strong. Tonigh, Jay and I are in Paris. He wants to make love again cause it's been a while. We are heading up in the Eiffel Tower right now and Jay seems a lil different tonight. His hand is all sweaty. We get to the top and are walking around talking until he stops...
Jay: umm Bey, I love you more than life. You know that right?
Bey: yes
Jay: I knew from day one that you were gonna be my girl. My future. Our love is a feeling beyond any anything I've ever felt before. *gets on one knee and pulls out ring from pocket. Beyoncé Giselle Carter, will you marry me?
Bey:*in shock and in tears* YESS!!
Jay's POV
I'm so relieved. I slipped the ring on her finger and people around us were cheering and I was swinging her around kissing her. Now she my wifey for real. We head back to our apartment so we can have sex all night. We arrive at the hotel and go right in. We walk into our room and it already gets heated. We kissed eachother against the wall. We are taking all out clothes off. Oh I need to release so bad. It's been so long. I pick her up and slam her on our bed. I hover ontop of her kissing her body.
Bey:ugh Jay mm baby, feels good.
I am down at her pussy. She is soaking. I lick that pussy hard.
Bey: ughh jjjay mmm babbby! I'm gonna cum!
Jay: you're gonna fucking hold it!
I tounge fuck her for 5 mins and she is getting ready to cum and I stop.
Bey: baby what the f-*he sticks his hard penis in* agh, baby!
Jay: *thrusting hard* that's not my name baby!
Bey: DAAADDDDDY!!!!! Ugh your dick feels soo good!
Jay: you kike Daddy dick?! Huh? Oh baby, I love you so fucking much.
Bey: I love you too dadddyyy!!!mm baby, I gotta cum!!
Jay: wait for me baby!  I wanna see your face when we cumm together.
This pussy got me sprung. She's soaking wet. It feels so good on my dick. I gotta release soon. Ugh I feel my nut cummin. My balls can't hold it any more
Jay: oh baby, I'm getting ready to nut.
Bey: mm, cum inside me baby! I want your babies! I need your cum in my pussy.
Jay: you want me seed baby? Mm, I want kids too. Oh shit bey, I'mmma nutt!
I'm cumming deep inside her. She starts cumming on my dick at the same time. We look into each others eyes as we cum. I still got a lot of cum left in my balls. I pull out slowly and look at the cum dripping out her pussy. I stand up and pick her up off the bed and put my dick inside her pussy. I hold her with all my support.
Bey: I want more baby!
We started thrusting together. I slammed her against the wall and fucked her against it.
Bey: I love ddaddy duck ugh!
Jay: you like daddy dick? Fuck yo pussy feel good
5 mins later(still against wall)
Bey: Daddddyyyy! I'm cum-*cums*
Jay: ah shit bey imma-*bust nut inside her*ugh fuck baby! Mmm
We made love all night. I'm so excited we're gonna get married!
Bey's POV
Jay's been putting it down all night. His dick got me sprung. I still can't believe I'm his wife tho. Like whow!