Tours

The morning after last night...
Bey's POV
I woke up in pain. I can't feel my legs. Jay was snoring in my ear with his arms around my waist and his face buried in my neck. Last night was ugh, so hot. I tried getting up as sore as I am and realized it's 1:00pm. We fucked till sunrise. I walk over to the bathroom to clean myself up and throw on some clothes. I got out of the bathroom and noticed jay wasn't in bed.
Bey: Jay, where you at?
I suddenly smell bacon and walk into the kitchen to see my man cooking an omelet with bacon on the side. That food wasn't the only thing lookin yummy. He was only wearing gym shorts and I can see features. I walk behind him and kiss him on the neck. He turned around and put me on the counter.
Jay: morning babe!*kisses her* last night was so good right?
Bey: fuck yeah
Jay: I love cummin inside you raw. You got that good pussy.
Bey: thanks daddy dick*winks*
Jay: don't start nothin you won't finish.
We giggled and ate breakfast together. We got dressed and sat down relaxing all day today at home.
1 month later...
It's June 1st now and jay and I have been discussing a tour this summer. I've been nominated in every award there is for my album. We discussed a few tour dates and we start in a week. This week, we gon rehearse. We've been working non stop this week for this tour.
Monday(before the show starts)...
I am freaking out right now. I'm so nervous, I've never performed in front of a whole damn stadium before. I took some deep breaths. Jay walks into my dressing room.
Jay: *jaw drops* babe, you look so damn beautiful!
Bey: aww thanks baby*kisses him*
Jay: it's time for us to go, you nervous aren't you?
Bey: whaaat? Noo, maybe a little. Ok a lot.
Jay: it's ok baby, just do what we did in rehearsals and it'll all work out. *grabs her hand* we're doin this together.
We took a deep breath and walked out. Jay kind of calmed my nerves down but I was still nervous. Here goes nothin...

It was awesome! We had the whole stadium dancin! Jay was rappin and looked so sexy doin so. It's funny cause I felt something come into be right before I performed. I felt Sasha fierce. She went away when I was off the stage. We are now finished up with today tour and are now walking behind stage.
Bey: JAY BABY! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!*he picks her up bridal style and swings her around*
Jay: didn't I tell ya babe! You killed it out there. You turned badass real quick. Was it Sasha?
Bey: damn right lmao.
We made it into our dressing rooms which are right across from eachother. Before so, I thanked all my dancers and crew. I change into comfortable clothes and headed on out of the room. Jay came out the same time. We are walking to our car...
Jay: I can't wait till I marry you!
Bey: aww babe, but we only 19.
Jay: i know but I can't wait that long lol.
We got into the car and drove home. We arrive and we walk into our apartment and it was Barclays stadium that we performed at so it wasn't far. It's 11 at night rn. Him and I got cozy in bed watching tv. He had his arms around my back and my head leaned into his chest.
Jay: babe, I wanna marry you. I want to plant my seed inside you and have kids. I want ya to grow old and fat together.
Bey: *tearing up* aww babe, I feel the same way.*kissing him*
Jay's POV
We were exhausted from the tour today at this point so we fell asleep. The whole summer from June to august was amazing! We hadn't really made love since that night because we were so busy and wrapped up in our careers, it was hard to find time to do so. Our families came to the concerts and loved it. It's now September 1st and my birthday is December 4 and Beyonces is coming up on September 4. We'll be 20. I'm planning to marry her at 21. The mtv awards are tonight and me and bey are opening. We are in the same dressing room with people filled in it from stylist to make up artists.
Bey: aye baby, how do I look?
Jay: like a whole snack
Bey: lmao, thanks
We headed out of the dressing room and on to the stage. I stood to the side untill it was my turn to rap the verse. She went into her harnest and dangled up in the air. The show begins

It was awesome! I love performing with Jay. Who knew this shy girl in the corner would turn out to be the most badass singer in tha world. We finish the show and head back to the dressing rooms. We now started moving on the road.