Visiting

Bey's POV

Lord I'm praying that he is ok

Lord I'm praying that he is ok. I don't know what I'll do without him. We walk in and see him hooked up to a bunch of machines and a nurse was standing by him replacing an iv bag. He was not awake. I was already a crying mess. The nurse finished and left. The doctor came in and I sat beside Jay's side looking at his face. He looked really bad.
Doc: are you three his family?
Bey: I'm his girlfriend and these two are my sisters.
Doc: ok, well I'm doctor Jefferson but y'all can call me j doc lol.*all of them giggles*
Bey: I was there when he had his seizure. Can you explain to me how he's doing?
Doc: actually, Shawn had multiple seizures and he's in a coma for now. He hit his head pretty hard and he had multiple seizures in the ambulance and one more here. He's gonna be in a coma for atleast a week and maybe a half. It's hard to tell how long sometimes but with his injury and body right now, it's pretty bad. I'm sorry you witnessed this..
Bey: Beyoncé
Doc: Beyoncé. Now he is gonna take some meds when he's awake and some of his memory is going to be forgotten. He'll forget names of people, school, etc.... his mom should be here soon. We couldn't get a hold of her so we left her a message. Imma leave alone*walks out and closes door*
Kelly: bey, we'll be outside the door if you need us. Comon chelle. *goes outside room and closes door*
Bey: *crying harder* Baby, I'm so sorry. *lays head on chest and looks up at him* I-i should've said something. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'll never forgive myself for this. I love you more than life. You're my everything. These past 5 months have been the most free I've ever felt and the love you've shown me is more than I could imagine. I hope you will always remember us and the time we spent together. You believed in me when no one else did. You don't deserve this!😭I want you back baby. I feel scared without you. Please come back babe. We all love and miss you, especially your girlfriend.
I felt so weak and just said what was from my heart. I let Michelle and Kelly back in and they said there condolences.
Kelly: Bey, visiting hours are up, you want to spend the night at my house? Michelle is sleeping over.
Bey: sure, I need to get away from my mom.