Wedding sex❤️?

Everyone goes back home and jay and bey are in the hotel lobby...
Bey's POV
Jay and I are walking to the elevator to go into our room to make love. We walk into the elevator and as soon as the doors open, my ex is walking out but looks up before walking off the elevator. It was awkward tention right there. I moved along as if we were just two strangers. Jay didn't know this ex and I don't even want to discuss it with him. We are now going up in the elevator...
Jay: Aye Bey, you know that guy before?
Bey: mmnoo, can't ring a bell.
Jay: *unzips her dress on her back*Mmm
Bey: aye, wait till we out of here please
Jay: mmm, your ass is tempting me in this dress.
Bey: *giggles* and*puts her hand in his pants and grabs his dick* this all mine tonight son!
Jay: bahahaha. This elevator takin foreva
We finally get to the floor our room is on and he picks me up bridal style and gets key card out and unlocks the door.

As soon as we get in, the room is lit up with candles and roses on the bed and he turned on the music

As soon as we get in, the room is lit up with candles and roses on the bed and he turned on the music. It smelt so damn sexy in here. Before I even turn my head to jay, I'm stripped of my dress and pushed onto the bed with his kisses. He threw his blazer off and stood up infront of me looking sexy as fuck unbuttoning his shirt. He stares into my eyes the whole time and I just get even more horny. He threw his shirt off and slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He was now fully naked and and got back ontop of me. His dick is long, long, long, hard, pubes around, and did I mention LONG! His gigantic balls, ugh, my man got that good package. I feel his tip poking my pus and teasing me.
Jay: baby*kissing on her neck as she does the same* I wanna fuck you so bad. I wanna fuck my wife so bad mm baby, so wet*pushes dick in*
Bey: OWWWW!!! Too fast Jay damn!
Jay: oops, sorry babe
Bey: it's ight keep goin boi*he goes ham* ugh Jjjayayy it feels soo goood!*eyes rolling*
Jay: you like this dick baby?? Mm yo pussy is heaven! Imma drop my seeds in ya tonight. I want a bunch of kids with you. I want you to have mmyy babies.
Bey: I want yooyur babiesss too! Im gonna-*squirting all over him*
Jay: mm that shit sexy. Keep squirtin. Mm so wet , you gon make me bust a nut!
Bey: mmm, I want it in me baby! *wraps legs around him*i wanna watch you cum in me
Jay: babby, I don want ta bust yet
Bey: yes you will *tightens on him*
Jay: ah shit! I'm cummin!*cums load in her*mm, yo pussy feel good as fuck*pulls out*
We are taking a break as of right now out of breath.
Jay: I'm so happy babe, we married!
Bey: *kisses him* baby, I've never felt so happy before. I wanna die wit you
We start kissing again. He went down to my pussy and started licking it. I couldn't hold my juices in anymore at this point. He suddenly picks me up off the bed and is carrying me to the bathroom. It's lit by a couple of candles and roses in the bath tub. He gets in first and I climb ontop of him.
Jay:*grips her ass* ride me
I insert his dick into my pussy. He's so big! I start riding him with my Texas ass. The water was splashing all over the floor. It's a damn ocean.
Jay's POV
I'm in heaven right now with eyes rolling in the back of my head. Her riding on my dick feels so good. I am starting to feel my nut coming on.
Jay: I Imma bust inside you Bey! I want you to ride my nut with yours
Bey: *starts cumming on his dick and is busting inside her* ughhh fuckk Daddddyyyyy!!!
Jay: ugh fuck yo pussy soo good!
We go back and forth between fucking in the bathroom and fucking on the bed. After the bath, we went to the bed and I fuck her so hard, the bed was now an earthquake. Her bouncing wet boobs and her soaking pussy getting my dick and balls wet. The wet sounds with skin slapping together. I take it all in as I'm fucking her and begin to think about nutting in her pussy again. My cum is only going into her pussy tonight. I got weak pull out game with her. I am now shooting my sperm in her vagina again and fuck it into her and keep going.
All night we fucked till sunrise. We had plans to meet with our families for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today. Bey and I are waking up right now with her head on my chest and we're on the end of the bed. We really fucked wildly.
Bey: good morning my husband*kisses him*
Jay: goodmornting my wifey*giggles and kisses her again* babe, last night, whhow , I think we got eachother sprung
Bey: yes you are*giggles*
Jay: *tickling her* yea say im sprung too! Say it and I'll stop
Bey: *laughing like a clown* ahahhahahaha Jjjaayyy ookkk,,I'm hahaha sprung too ha ha!*he stops tickiling her*
Jay: there ya go. Wait, what time is it?!?
I looked at the clock and it said 12. We missed breakfast at 9 and lunch starts right now. Bey and I packed our things and drove to the place we were meeting for lunch, Friday's. We arrive at 12:20 and jumping out of the car quick asap. Bey's slow ass is takin forever, especially cause of last night as well😉. We run in and see the whole fam together. We walk in and sit down next to eachother.
Bey&Jay: hi y'all we are so s-
Solo: oh save it. We all know you was doin tha nasty togetha
Mama T: Solange Knowles!
We all laughed.
We all are eating our food and having conversations
Mama G: so y'all made grandkids already?
Bey: *chokes on food* aaa uummm
Mama G: aye, we all adults my friend.
Bey: lol, hopefully.
Jay: whatever god give me I'm cool.
Bey's POV
This whole day has been really nice spending time with our families before we fly for our honeymoon. We would be gone for a whole month but to where I have no idea cause Jay won't tell me. It's night time and Jay and I are back home and in our bedrooms. We eat our suitcases and bags out and start packing. I have no idea what to pack
Bey: Babe, can you atleast tell me what to pack??
Jay: mmm, bathing suits, dresses, shorts, tees, summer clothes ya know.
Bey: thanks babe*kisses him and pus arms around his neck* babe you so sexy
Jay: *whispers in her ear* nice try
Bey: *backs away in anger* damnt!
He turned around is walking back to his giant walk-in closet until I felt like having fun and closed the closet door and lock it.
Jay: aye! Lemme out Bey!
Bey: nice try😆
Jay: 🤯
Bey: don't feel good does it. Have fun missin our flight sucka!
Jay's POV
Oh so this how she wanna play. I quietly open the closet window and climb out and grab on to the pipe outside that passes ontop of our bedroom window. It was strong and our deck is out here too. I swung myself on the pipe and landed on to our deck which isn't that far. I opened the door and she looked me way and got scared. She in trouble now
Bey: oh shit*starts running*
Jay: oh hell naw you don't!*runs after her*
I chase her down stairs and decide to trick her. I went the opposite way to get into the living room. I surprised her and wrestled her to the couch. I tickiled her all over
Bey: ahahhaha jay baby stoop hahaha
Jay: *stops*you gon be sayin that later. Hurry your big booty up so we can go to hawai-
Bey: 😮HAWAII!!!!!!OMG!!!I LOVE YOU!!!! *kisses him all over*
Jay: damnt Shawn!
Bey: hahah sucka!
And like that, we went upstairs and just finished our packing for Hawaii.