NBA

Bey's POV
I woke up in the morning a lil hungover cause we drank last night. I woke up and Shawn's right next to me sleeping. The bedroom is a mess. I can't believe we had sex last night. I'm glad he's my first. We were plain out naked next to eachother. I got up and fell and hit the floor. After last night, I couldn't walk. Shawn was up and I didn't notice. I'm still trying to get up from the ground. He got up and helped me walk.
Jay: haha, I have the affect.*carries her bridal style* wanna take a shower?
Bey: hell yeah, you know last night was amazing.
Jay: I feel the same way, you're body does things to me girl.
Bey: aww, thanks babe, I like Shawn jr lol
Jay: haha, he likes you too.
We were kissing and getting heated so we had another round in the shower. It felt so good. We were in there for a good 1 hour and got out. We got dressed and all I had was the dress I wore last night. I put that on.
Jay's POV
This girl got me sprung. We got our clothes on...
Jay: wait baby, put this on. *throws her a giant shirt*
Bey: thanks baby.*removes dress and puts shirt on*
We headed downstairs and the whole house is trashed. Thank goodness our moms are out for vacation with their friends and Beys sis for two weeks in Florida.
Bey: babe, I'll help you clean.
Jay: naw it's alright, want something to eat and then I'll clean up. You can just chill.
Bey: thanks and sure, I'm hungry.
Jay: *whispers* yea hungry for my dick.
Bey: What was that?!
Jay: nothin, aye what you want to eat?
Bey: can I have an egg bacon cheese sandwich please?
Jay: sure thing, I'll make myself some too.
She sat down on the stool in the kitchen and she was watching me cookin.
Bey: baby, you're such a nice guy, I don't know what I did to deserve you. My love for you grows everyday.
Jay: aww, thanks babe, I love you too more than you'll ever know and you're my everything. I wouldn't be able to live with myself without you at this point.
We had a good heart to heart while I was making breakfast. She's so beautiful, inside and out. We finished and I put hers and mine plate in the sink and loaded the dishwasher. We stood in the living room looking at the mess.
Jay: if ma saw this house, I wouldn't leave alive lol.
Bey: eww, is this a used condom?
Jay: guess we weren't the only ones who made love *winks*
Bey:*blushes and punches his arm* shut up
We both got to cleaning and it was disguisting. It took us 2 hours to clean the whole place. We sit on the couch exhausted. It's 2:30 now.
Jay: hey baby, I have a surprise for you.  I'm taking you out to the big NBA game tonight!
Bey: SHUT UP NO WAY!!!!*hugs and kisses him*
Jay: comon baby, the game starts at five.
I freshened up and got ready while Bey waited for me to drive her to her house. I got ready in 5 minutes. I'm coming down the stairs and go into the living room
Bey: ohh, you look so sexy. And damn you smell good. Do you want your shirt back?
Jay: thanks babe, and no, keep it. It looks good on you. Gimme a kiss.*goes up to her and rubs her ass and kisses her*
Bey: alright let's go before we start something lol. I got my bag ready.
Bey's POV
We hoped in his car and drove me to my house. We walked in
Bey: you can wait in the living room, I'll be quick. Make yo self at home. *runs upstairs*
Jay: *watching her go uostairs* fuck baby that ass, I don't know if we gon make it to the game
Bey: no baby, I need to walk lol
I got testy and changed in 15 minutes. I ran downstairs.
Jay: mm baby, you don't look bad yourself. *tounges her*
We ran out and hurried up to the stadium
In the car...
Bey: baby, I'm so excited!
Jay: anything for you baby, I got is front row.
Bey: Jay, that's more than 10k! I have to pay you ba-
Jay: no baby, this is my treat and I got tons of money.
Bey: You sure? Shawn I have money.
Jay: yes! What kinds of boyfriend would I be if I let you pay?
Bey: aww you tha sweetest.
In the stadium...
We are walking through the crowds of people and they all look at us like we're celebrities. We finally get to the bottom row which on the court. We sit down and everyone is talking saying that's the rapper, Jay z!
Bey: um babe, before you met me, were you a rapper?
Jay: yes, I kinda still am. New York has always been my home town and I sold cassette tapes and now I am signed to a label and rap in the studio.
Bey: *mad* Shawn, wtf! Why ain't you ever tell me!
Jay: I'm sorry baby, but I just, I was scared if I told you, you would only date me for that reason.
Bey: I'm offended, you think I'm a gold digger?!
Jay: no! I know who you are, your love is real and that's all I ask.
Bey: *squints*

Bey: we'll talk about this a different time, but as for now, let's enjoy the game

We're having a great time so far

We're having a great time so far. All of a sudden,
Announcer: ok kiss cam folks, let's get rapper Jay z and his new hot girlfriend.
We looked up at the screen and laughed and I kissed him. They then went to the next couple and etc....
Announcer: and now the halftime performance from queen of rap, Nicki Minaj!!!

Bey: I LOVE YOU NICKI!!!!! *screaming*
Jay: AYEEE!!!!
That halftime performance was awesome. I always wanted to be a singer but it's to big to achieve. The game went back on and they stared playing again. We are rooting for the Golden State Warriors. Jay and I were talking untill the ball came flying at me and it hit me right in the face and my nose hurts bad😭why does this happen to me?! I covered my face and blood was going everywhere.
Announcer: oooh, that looked like it hurt! Yikes, somebody get her some ice for her wrist please
Jay's POV
I can't believe that just happened, why does bad things happen to this sweet woman?! I picked her up bridal style and she covered her face crying and bleeding everywhere. I was now drenched in it.
Bey: baby, it hurts soo much!
Jay: it's ok, I'm gonna drive you to the ER.
I get to the car put her in the passenger seat. I get in my seat and back out. I drove like a crazy person. I gave Bey a bunch of tissues to protect it. We arrived at the hospital and it's like we never leave this place. I carried her into here bridal style. The nurses took her with me and the doc J walks in.
Doc: I'm starting to think you all are following me lol, what happened today?
Jay: yeah lol, I think she broke her nose. Was at the nba game and the ball flew into her face and her nose is bleeding dangerously.
The doc cleaned Beyoncé up and had Beyoncé where a strip for overnight so it heals. We were in the clear to go back home. We thanked the doctor and left. We hoped back in the car and drove to my house.
Bey: babe, I think we should break up*tearing up*
Jay:*slams on brakes* WHAT???