Dinner Date gon right.

Bey's POV
We talked a lot about ourselves and got to know eachother a lil better. He really is a genuine person and has a huge heart and is so cute and funny. We had a nice conversation untill...
Becky: Jay baby! How are you?!?*runs over to him and hugs him while he's sitting but he dosent hug back* what no love??
Jay: umm Becky, we only dated for a month. It's over you know that right?
Becky: nope, are you cheating on me with this rag?!
I know damn well she is not dating jay and she did not just call me that. I feel Sasha coming on.
Bey: jay why is the help here? Ain't you know that her wig is actually a mop?
Becky: what up sis?! * gets in bey's face* watch yourself bitch! Atleast I ain't got the ears of a elephant.
Bey: I almost feel offended *takes off hoops*
Becky: you may have run this round, but imma be comin for you two. *stampers away*
Bey: we'll be waitin sis!
She left without another word and dove off. I calmed down and Shawn looked shocked af.
Bey: jay I'm so sorry, I just-
Jay: no no I'm sorry. I should've ordered a restraining order on that crazy ass.*giggles*
Bey:*laughs* haha jay you're so funny.
We both ate and were stuffed at this point. Jay seemed a lil nervous tonight and I could tell there was something he wanted to say.
Jay's POV
God I hope she says yes. I can tell she's catching on that I'm gonna ask her something very special. I hid in my coat pocket a rose. I'm so nervous but I know she's definitely an important person in my life.
Jay: um Beyoncé, there's something I've been needing to ask you.
Bey: well what is it?
Jay: you know we've been hanging out for a while...
Bey:*thinks to self, please say it please say it!* yea
Jay: *gets on one knee and holds her hand* Beyonce Giselle Knowles?
Bey:*thinking to self, What?! He's gonna propose?! I wasn't expecting that I'm too young!*
Jay: *pulls out rose and promise ring* will you be my girlfriend?
Bey: *says in an instant and in tears* YES! *slides on promise ring and holds rose and hugs Jay*
Jay: *stops sweating and is in relief* thank you baby
Bey: no thank you! I have had the biggest crush on you since the first day
Jay: me too!
Bey: I was getting a little nervous at first thinking you were gonna propose to me lmao
Jay: wow, I'm not ready lol. We're only 18. But I'm so excited. Beyoncé Giselle Knowles is my girlfriend*cheesing*
Bey: and Shawn Corey Carter is my boyfriend *cheesin*
We left the restaurant holding hands and he paid. We got into the car. We looked at eachother
Bey: this is a new start.
Jay: and I can't wait to see where this will go *smiles pulls off and goes to his house to drive Bey back to her car*
I'm so happy! We smiled the whole night. It was so beautiful outside too. We arrived at my house and sat on the front of the car lying down with her head on my chest looking at the stary night, her arms around me and my arms wrapped around her. This was so beautiful.
Bey: it's so beautiful outside
Jay: but not as beautiful as you!
Bey: aww, you're so sweet.
All of a sudden, we see a shooting star.
Bey: oooh make a wish!
Jay: mine already came true
We made eye contact, our hearts were racing. I went in for a kiss and she leaned forward. Our lips touched and it was a magical feeling. We kissed for what seemed like hours which I didnt mind.
Bey's POV
Oh I'm in heaven. This feels like a dream. His lips feels so good. We are kissing for minutes. We finally broke apart from kissing.
Bey: mm wait what time is it?!
Jay: *looks at watch* 9:30 why?
Bey: shit! I have to be home by 9:30! *gets up and walks towards her car with jay following her*
Jay: baby, wait up.*catches up to her before she gets in car* I just wanna say I - I love you and it feels like I've none you for forever.
Bey: I feel the same way and I love you too. I can't wait to see where our relationship will take us. *kisses and hugs him* thanks for everything baby!
Jay: anytime boo. Lemme know when you get home.
Bey: will do*gets in car and drives off*
This was an amazing night and I never want it to end. But shit I'm gonna be late. It takes me 10 minutes to get home and I'm already gonna be late. Mom is gonna kill me.