Chapter Fourteen

WARNING: Mature Content

{Betty's POV}

   My head was pounding, my vision slightly blurry as my eyes open. Jugheads room filled my gaze, causing me to remember some of the events from yesterday.

   That was the first time I've seen my mother in years. She never even called after she left. Her excuse was that she needed some time away from the family, away from me. And she never came back, until yesterday.

"Good morning sleepy head" Jugheads voice filled my hearing, causing me to look up. He was in a pair of dark blue jeans, a grey shirt and his black hair was slightly messy. "Here's some water and Advil for the headache I'm sure you have"

"What happened last night?" I asked, slowly sitting up in the bed. Before answering, he just looked at me up and down, biting his lip in the process. "What?" Though as I asked that, I looked down and noticed I was in nothing but my lace bra and panties. "Oh my god!!" I shrieked pulling the blanket up to my chin. He just laughed as he sat next to me. "I'm so sorry"

"There is no need to apologize, Juliet" he smiled, still looking though he couldn't see anything. I just smiled into the blanket, my cheeks becoming hot. "You got very drunk last night" he chuckled.

"Oh great... what did I do?" I asked feeling embarrassed.

"You did a lot of dancing with Toni and Cheryl. You tried to get me to dance but by that time you were blacked out." I covered my face with the blanket, I can't believe I did that! That's when I remembered...

"Did we....... did we do anything...?" I ask, fear filling me. He smiled, his head tilted down. Oh great.

"No Betty, we did not. Though you did try!" He exclaimed pointing a finger at me. Okay, now I'm more tan embarrassed. "Once you tried getting me to dance, I brought you up here. You pulled your clothes off and then almost instantly fell asleep" he laughed.

"Oh god... I'm so sorry Jug..." I say.

"No! Betty, please don't apologize! We've all had our nights getting shitfaced. I'm just happy you did it while you were here, with me" he smiled, placing his hand on my thigh. The touch sent shockwaves throughout my body.

Jughead Jones. King of the Serpents. To most people, he's a criminal, and would happily take advantage of whatever girl throws herself at him. To me, he's a caring man who only wants what's best for the people he cares about.

I leaned forward, pressing my lips to his for a lingering moment. I can feel his smile as I pull away.

"Get dressed Juliet, we have visitors coming soon" he smiled.

"Visitors? Who?" I asked confused.

"You'll see" he smiled. I didn't want to pester so I pull the blanket close to me, pushing myself to my feet. Jug had yet to move so he was still sitting on the same blanket I was trying to use to cover myself. The amount that I had barely covered my front side, leaving my backside completely exposed.

"Jug" I said, a smirk forming on my face.

"What?" He smiled. His smile was deviant, seducing. I narrowed my eyes at him, a small smile forming on my face. I walked towards him slowly, his eyes fixed on mine. I was taller than him, due to his sitting on the bed, so as I stopped in front of him he was looking up at me.

Who is this new Betty? I've never been a tease like this before, hell I've never been anything even close to sexual before. But with him, I can't help myself.

The blanket was only covering my breasts at this point.

"Am I gonna have to force you to move?" I asked, more in a whispering tone. He smiled, his eyes trailing over my nearly exposed body. His hands found there way to my thighs, trailing upwards to my hips bones.

"You just might" he whispered back, his finger tips playing with the hem of my underwear. I smiled, leaning forward and placing my lips on his. He gripped my waist, squeezing hard. The "pain" of the squeezing added to the sensation as the kiss became more intense. Letting go of the blanket, I pushed him into his back, straddling his waist. His hands found their way to my butt as my tangled in his hair. In one swift movement, he pushed me over onto my back, pinning my hands above my head as he kissed my neck. I let out a small moan as his lips moved down my breasts and stomach.

He released my hands, trailing his down my arm and side. I pushed him up, pulling his shirt over his head revealing his toned chest and abs. No, he's not buff. He's toned in all the right places. My hands traced his chest, I've never seen him without a shirt. His hand snaked around my head, pulling my lips to his. This one is softer, more loving. It makes me want to pull him as close to me as possible and never let go.

He leaned me down, hovering over me as we kissed. He pushed into me causing another moan to fall from my mouth. My hands found there way to the buttons on his jeans. In one swift motion I unbuttoned and unzipped them. His arm snaked around my waist as my fingers dragged down his spine. His breathing was heavy, an inaudible word escaping his mouth.

I was ready, I wanted him. I needed him.

I forcefully pushed him over, straddling him once more. His hands gripped my thighs as I kissed down his neck and chest.

"Fuck" he whispered. I smiled as I leaned up. I just looked at him, his amazingly handsome face. His eyes trailed every part of my body that he could see. Suddenly, he sat up kissing my chest as his hands traveled around my back. I felt the clasp of my bra being undone. "Is this okay?" He asked.

"Yes" I smiled. Just as he was about to pull the bra away, leaving my top half bare to his eyes, a knock on the door.

"Jug, you have visitors" an unfamiliar voice said through the closed door.

"Well be down soon, Sweetpea" he said never breaking his gaze from mine. As Sweetpeas footsteps faded away, Jughead kissed me gently one last time. "To be continued, Juliet" he smiled. All I did was smile as we both got to our feet.

This man is my kryptonite.

Once we were dressed we headed down the stairs of The White Worm. And that's when I saw them.

Archie and Veronica.

__________________
Why hello!!!!

I love bughead.

That is all.

-Danii LeeAnn