Chapter Fourty Seven

{Jugheads POV}

   ~ 1 1/2 years later ~

   As I'm standing here, staring at myself in the body mirror, I can see my hands shaking. My heart is beating rapidly with anxiety as I think about today.

   As a kid, especially as a teenager, I never expected a day like this would come. I never expected that I'd find someone to love, let alone someone who loved me back. I never expected to have a daughter, I never expected to have a fiancé.

   And today, that title will change to wife.

Standing here, in everything but the black jacket, I feel as though I'm about to have a heart attack. My hair is actually brushed and nice, no beanie today.

"You almost ready?" A familiar voice asked behind me, appearing in the mirror. Sweetpea was in his very own tux, all black like mine, with a red pocket square. As he helped me put on my jacket, he noticed my anxiousness. "Dude, why are you shaking so much!?" He exclaimed with a laugh.

"I'm nervous!" I retorted. He chuckled as I turned to him.

"Don't be! You're getting married!!" He yelled, smacking me on the shoulder. "This is what you want, you don't need to be nervous" he explained.

   "You know that doesn't help, Sweetpea" I pointed out jokingly. He shrugged with a smile on his face as the others entered the room. Everyone was dressed the same, black tuxs and red pocket squares.

   "You ready, man?" Fangs asked. With a heavy sigh, though a nervous smile plastered on my face, I nodded.

   "It's time to get married"

***

{Betty's POV}

   My hands were shaking vigorously as I attempted at applying some last minute mascara.

   "Betty, you need to stop shaking or else you're going to have mascara running down your face as you walk down the isle!" Veronica exclaimed, snatching the makeup from my hand.

   "Then help me, V" I begged. She nodded and began applying mascara to my eye lashes.

   "I'm so excited!! My best friends getting married in..... oh my word, 5 minutes!!! Get dressed!!!" She exclaimed pushing me off of the chair and behind the curtain.

   "Thanks for making me less nervous, V!" I jokingly pointed out as I quickly began putting on the beautiful white dress I had chosen months ago. It's a sleek, ivory white dress that has short sleeves, lace all in the back and hugs me in all the right places. My shoes are white 3 inch heels with the bottom painted red like stilettos. As I walk out from behind the curtain, all my brides maids are standing there with smiles as Veronica snaps a picture of my reaction. All of them are dressed in different shades of reds, all either darker or slightly pastel. You'd think my colors would be pink, huh? Nope, red.

   "You look so beautiful!!!!" Polly exclaimed throwing her arms around me. I laughed with a thank you.

   "Here....." Cheryl said handing me my bouquet. "Are you ready? It's time.." she smiled. With one last look in the mirror, and a heavy sigh, I was ready.

   As we walked towards the doors, getting in the line, my heart beat is quickening. First is Veronica, walking with Sweetpea. Then it's Cheryl walking with Fangs, Toni walking with Joaquin, Jellybean with Kevin, and ironically, Polly walking with Jason.

   And now me. Of course, I'm walking by myself as my dad is not here. On cue, the doors open and the large crowd turns to me. I see everyone I care about, my mom, the Serpents, FP and Gladys. And finally, Jughead.

He's in a black Tux, with a red pocket square. No beanie. His hair is all nice.

His eyes. As he looks at me, and our eyes meet. My heart is calmed. As I was walking, he was smiling. I could see tears filling his eyes, as I tried to keep them from filling mine. And as I reach him, he whispers, "you're gorgeous"

"We gather here, to celebrate the union of Elizabeth Cooper, and Jughead Jones......" as he continued with the speech, I just looked at Jughead. The man about to be my husband. The man I'm about to spend the rest of my life with. "Do you, Jughead Jones, take Elizabeth Cooper to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do" he smiled as he looked down at me.

"Do you, Elizabeth Coop, take Jughead Jones to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do" I smiled, as tears sprang to my eyes.

"May we have the rings?" As I turned, I saw our beautiful daughter, Emory, walking along with Jellybean, the rings on the pillow.

"Hi mommy...... hi daddy" she smiled in her little voice.

"Hi baby" we both said with a smile, as I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She laughed before Jellybean took her back to they're spot. As we placed each other's Riggs on our fingers, our hands entwined.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife.. you may kiss the bride" and with that, he pulled me close and placed his lips on mine. My heart exploded in a million butterflies as everyone cheered and the music grew louder. I never wanted to stop kissing him. I wanted this to last forever.

   And now, this man, is mine forever.

   You know how some people feel as though destiny fates them to be together?

   Jughead an I were destined to be together.

__________________
Hey everyone!!!!

Oh my word I'm going to cry!!!!!!

So, this is more than likely the last chapter!! I might post one more way later on in their lives but, otherwise, this book is officially completed!!

I want to thank everyone who has read this book, it honestly means the world to me!!! I never thought I was a good writer, I still don't like a lot of my things but the fact that this book blew up the way it did baffles me!! I hope you all continue to read my books!!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SPOILERS!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

ALSO, did everyone see the season 3 premiere!?!?!?!?!?! IM SO SHOOK!!!!! Hate Hiram, Hate Polly, what are you doing Alice!? Love bughead, Veronica standing up to her shit father, the hot Riverdale dads coming for Archie's rescue, CHONI!!!, screw Penny, HA-HA Malachi, wtf Dilton?, Reggie, yes, feel bad for Hermione, BETTY IS A SERPENT JACKET, Archie's going to jail, doubtfully for two years.

My emotions through out the episode!!

Again, thank you all so much for sticking with me through my writers block and crappy chapters!!

- Danii LeeAnn 💕