Chapter Twenty Seven

{Betty's POV}

As we walk past the wondering eyes, I can't help but wonder myself. I notice Jellybean, watching us carefully and concerned. I shake my head, telling her to stay there. I've seen Jughead angry before, but I've never seen him like this.

I guide him into the bedroom, shutting the door behind us. As I watch him pace, I grow weary.

   "Jug... what was all that about?" I ask. As I watch him, he throws off his beanie, running his hands through his hair.

   "She had no right to come back!" He yelled. Facing me, I finally see the tears running down his cheeks. "And then he laid a finger on you!?" As he yells, he grows closer. Heat radiating off his body as his anger and frustration rises. "I was this close..... THIS close to killing him!!"

   "Jughead, don't say that..." I pleaded, only to be met with more screaming.

   "Why not?! It's nothing he hasn't done before!!! My life has been a fucking shit fest because of those two!!!" He screamed. My heart rate quickened as he grew angrier. "My father beat me, forced me to do unspeakable things! My mother left me alone with him!! Allowing him to do those things!!! She allowed him to do all of this!!!"

   "Jug, she was only doing what she thought was best...." I said, soon coming to regret that. His eyes glazed over in hatred as he stared at me.

   "You sound just like her...." he whispered as he walked closer, forcing me to hit my back on the wall. My breathing was heavy as he looked me over, tears staining his cheeks. "You are just like her.... you're going to leave me too!!!" He screamed, punching the door behind my head. I jumped at the sharp sound, a small wince escaping my mouth. As I stood here, I could smell it. Alcohol.

   "You're not being yourself... you need to calm down..." I tried saying.

   "Calm down!?" He yelled, gripping my arms. "Why should I calm down!?"

    "Jug.... y-you're hurting me" I pleaded as his grip became stronger. "Jughead, please!!!" I screamed.

   "You're just going to leave!!!!" He screamed, my feet nearly off the ground as he began lifting me up by my arms. I winced in pain. Bangs and knocks on the door forced him to drop me, but not let me go. "You're just like her!!!!" He screamed, and as he did he pushed me against the wall, my head banging hard against it. Suddenly, the door was flying open. Sweetpea, Toni, Cheryl, V and Fangs barging in.

   "Jughead!!! Let her go!!!" Sweetpea yelled, both him and Fangs pulling him away from me. As V and Cheryl ran to me, they forced Jughead further away.

   "She's gonna leave me.... Betty please....... please don't leave me...." He cried, falling to the floor. As I watched him, I couldn't help but feel bad for him.

   "Betty, I think you should come with us for a little while.. let him calm down..." Cheryl suggested. As they helped me to my feet, my eyes never left Jughead. He was crying as Sweetpea and Fangs made sure he stayed where he was.

   "Hold on..." I said to V before slowly walking to Jug. Everyone seemed on edge, ready to jump at the first sign of Jugheads movements. His head stayed bowed, tears falling as I leaned down to him. "Jug...." I started, placing my finger under his chin to look at me. "I'm not leaving.... I promise..." I whispered. His eyes locked on mine as I slowly got up, being lead out with V, Cheryl and Toni.

   As I grew closer to the door, I just looked at him. In the most pain I've ever seen him in. The man who would kill for those he loved, brought to his knees in tears by those he refuses to admit he loves the most.

___________________

Hello everyone!!!

I know it's a realllllly short chapter, but I wanted to update again!!!

Is Jug going to turn into his father???

Also! Obviously this won't be the actress playing Jellybean, but since she's 14 in my story, almost 15, I decided that Danielle Russell is the actress I'm basing her off of!:)

-Danii LeeAnn