Two

"This is really happening," I whispered to myself as I grabbed the prop the choreographer held out to me. I heard Tom chuckle as the director explained that they would be looking around the studio to find good filming angles while we went over the combo.

"Okay, you two. Don't be afraid to tell me if you think I'm moving too fast." The choreographer smiled as she stood in front of us. I could see Tom send me a supportive smile in the mirror as I took a deep breath to prepare myself.

Half an hour later, I could see Tom paying more attention to me in the mirror than himself as we showed the choreographer what we had learned. Wait, he knew this routine already and was watching me? "Nice. You two can take a break before we actually begin filming." The choreographer smiled as she made her way to get some water.

"See? I told you that you'd pick it up better." Tom smiled as he grabbed a water bottle. I shook my head with a smile as I grabbed my water.

"You've got to be kidding me. I wish I could do this choreography justice like you do." I gave him a smile as I took a sip.

"Oh come on. Are you blind?" He chuckled as he looked at me. "You seriously are an incredible dancer." I blushed, and he obviously saw my cheeks redden.

"Well thank you." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked me quietly. I bit my lip and nodded, wondering what he was going to say. "Originally, the script called for our choreographer to be in the scene with me. But as soon as the two of us saw you dance from the doorway, we knew it had to be you instead." I could feel my eyes widen--it felt like they were going to pop out of my head.

"If you keep complimenting me I might not be able to get this scene done." I joked, earning a chuckle from Tom. 

"Alright, love." He winked at me as the director came up.

The scene took about two hours to shoot, which seemed way longer than I thought it would have taken. We probably did the combo about thirty times so they could get it multiple times from multiple angles, and there was dialogue we had to film too. Once we had finally done enough takes to please the director, the crew began to pack up. As I made my way to grab my stuff, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Tom holding his arms out for a hug.

"Thank you so much!" I squealed excitedly as I hugged him tightly. "This was an absolutely incredible experience."

"No, thank you. I seriously am honored to get to share this scene with someone as talented as you." He hugged me back just as tightly, and I couldn't help but notice that our heights paired well for hugs. 

"Grace, we do have an NDA for you to sign. You're not allowed to share any information regarding this scene until after the movie comes out." The director told me as he walked over to me with a form. I skimmed over it before signing it, smiling as I saw Tom holding his phone.

"I really would love to keep in touch with you, Grace." I blushed softly as he handed me his phone.

"I would love to keep in touch with you as well, Tom." I smiled as I typed in my number in his contacts and added myself on Snapchat. "You really made my night incredible."

"I'm honored to have done so." He smiled as he grabbed his water bottle. I glanced at my phone, seeing I had plenty of missed calls from my sorority sisters. This didn't seem good. Tom must have seen a sense of concern on my face. "Do you need to call someone?"

"Yeah I do, actually. Excuse me for a minute." I stepped aside, calling the first one of my sisters I came across.

"Gracie! Thank goodness you picked up. Ali was hit by a drunk driver."

As soon as the crew finished packing up and left the studio, I locked up and rushed my way to the hospital. As I drove, I left my boss a message to say that I couldn't tidy up due to the emergency with Ali. After I left the message, I drove to the hospital in a rush. I felt awful that I couldn't meet them at the hospital, especially because I was originally going to be with them tonight.

"Gracie!" I heard about four of my sisters yell as I walked in, and I ran to them.

"How bad is she?" I asked, biting my lip gently.

"Unconscious and suffering a handful of broken bones, but other than that she's okay." One of the girls said, pulling me to sit down. "We called her parents, and they booked a flight down for tomorrow to come see her."

"What exactly happened?" I looked between the girls, and one of them sighed.

"We were walking from one party to another. We reached a crosswalk, and when we safely could, we crossed. Some drunk asshole blew through the light and hit her because she was the furthest out on the road." I could feel the girls rubbing my arm as one of them explained. One thing about intoxicated sorority girls is that they knew how to make people feel better.

"Thank you, girls, for calling me. I'm sorry I was busy and missed all of them at first." I bit my lip as they shook their heads.

"No, you're not allowed to be upset. Ooh, let's go get you something from the cafeteria!" As soon as one of them mentioned it, all of them stood up to go get that for me. I really do love these girls.

I decided to stay in the lobby in case any updates came about Ali. As I sat, my phone started ringing. I was confused when I didn't recognize the number, but I remembered that I had given Tom my number. "Hello, Tom?"

"Hello, lovely. I really wanted to thank you again for tonight. I had a wonderful time shooting with you." It was like I could hear the smile in his voice. I sighed gently as he mentioned what we had done. "Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, uhm... I'm actually in the emergency room. My roommate was hit by a car while we were in the studio. That's what the call I made was about."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! Would you like someone to wait with you?" Wait, did he really just ask that?

Let me know what you think! <3 :-)