Ten

"Can I ask you some advice, Zendaya?"

"Of course. And feel free to call me Daya." She gave me a grin as she sat down on our couch.

"Okay, Daya." I smiled as I sat next to her. "I've got it bad for Tom too."

"And the sky's blue." I raised an eyebrow. "I thought we were stating the obvious."

"You could tell?"

"Of course I could. The two of you are all over each other's social media accounts and flirt like there's no tomorrow. Plus, Ali reached out to me." Of course, she did. "Have you talked to her about this?"

"No, but that's because I know exactly what'd she say to it and it's not necessarily helpful. But after what you just told me, I'm actually really scared about this."

"What's scaring you?"

"He's a major celebrity and everyone's in love with him. He could probably get any girl he wants. Plus, if all you've been saying is true and it's obvious that we like each other, why hasn't he acted on it?"

"Because boys are stupid, Grace." She teased, making me chuckle a bit. "Besides, who says he has to be the one to act on it? Why don't you make the first move?"

She had a point. A good one, actually. "That's true..."

"It is." She grinned as she stood up. "Was that more helpful than what Ali would say?"

"Yeah, it was. She'd just tell me to sleep with him if I ever got the chance." We both chuckled as she shrugged.

"Do that too." I gasped as she laughed, opening the door to our trailer. "Come on, we have a scene coming up."

As soon as I heard the director yell "ACTION!," I shut all my nerves out and focused on what we were doing. Time to prove myself wrong.

Peter walked into the library, where he saw both Stacy and MJ studying at a table. As he turned to find a table in another part of the library, he heard Stacy's gentle voice. "Peter!" He saw her waving him over. When he made eye contact with MJ, she shrugged and looked back down at her work. He took a deep breath as he sat at the table.

"Peter, this is MJ." Stacy smiled gently, unaware of the awkward chemistry her tablemates shared.

"Yeah, I know Michelle. She's, uh,..."

"His ex," MJ said, not even looking up from her notebook. Stacy's eyes widened as she looked between the two.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know! I'm sorry if I made this awkward." MJ shook her head as she looked at her friend. 

"It's cool, Stacy. Really. Peter and I ended on good terms." Peter nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it really is fine. We're all friends here, right?" He gave Stacy a gentle smile, and she nodded. 

"Okay. As long as you two are okay with this," When they both nodded, she smiled. "Awesome. Can you guys excuse me for a bit? I'll be back." Stacy stood up and made her way over to the restrooms.

"Does she know about you?" MJ asked, finally meeting Peter's gaze. She was unexpressive, as usual.

"No. She just knows I work with Tony Stark sometimes." Peter kept his voice quiet as they spoke. At that moment, his eyes widened. His Spider-Sense had kicked in. ''Speaking of which, I gotta go. Let Stacy know something came up." As MJ nodded, he made his way out of the library.

 "CUT!" I made my way back to the main part of the set, smiling as I saw Tom.

"How do you feel after your first take?" He smiled gently.

"Okay. I didn't mess anything up, which is good." I smiled as he hugged me.

"You'll keep doing great, Grace. I just know it." As I hugged him back, I saw Zendaya give me a wink. I took a deep breath. 

"Hey, Tom? Would you like to get dinner tonight? Just the two of us?" I looked at him gently, biting my lip. Sure, we had gotten food together before, but I hoped he'd understand that I meant this in a different way.

"Sure, Grace. It's a date." He smiled gently. I could swear that his cheeks had become a little red. 

Daya and I were in my room after we got off of set. "There's a Cheesecake Factory in town. Chances are he'll take you there." She smiled as I looked through my clothes.

"Okay... what about this?" I pulled out a patterned dress.

"Grace, you're going on a date, not to a wedding." She teased with a laugh, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." As I turned back, I could hear the sound of an incoming facetime call. I saw it was Ali, and I smiled. "Hey, girl! Perfect timing, actually! Wanna help us?"

"Help who with what?" She smiled, and I sat on the bed next to Daya. I heard Ali scream, and the two of us chuckled.

"Is that Ali I hear?" I heard Tom yell from his room.

"Yes, but you're not allowed to come in here! Grace isn't ready for your date yet!" Daya chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"GRACE YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH TOM! FUCK YEAH GET SOME TONIGHT!" I heard Tom's booming laugh, and my cheeks became red.

"If you don't calm down I'll hang up on you and you won't get to help me figure out what to wear." She immediately shut up, causing Daya and I to laugh again.

We decided on me wearing a simple green top and black pants, and I grabbed a black jacket just in case. "You look stunning." Tom smiled as I got in the car.

"Thank you." I grinned, blowing him a kiss to avoid getting lipstick on his cheek. "Shall we?"

Once we got to the restaurant, Tom insisted on getting my picture. It didn't take me long at all to figure out why.

 It didn't take me long at all to figure out why

1.9m likes 90kcomments

tomholland2013 One word: Gorgeous.

Tagged: fullofgrace

zendaya Have fun you guys!

user1 She really is omg

user2 such a pure picture I love it

user3 i wish i was lucky enough to casually hang out with Tom Holland

alibell SHE TRULY IS WOW WHAT A BEAUT I MISS HER SO MUCH ALREADY

alibell @user3 can confirm they're not hanging out they're on a date

user3 @alibell WAIT WHAT

user4 @alibell OMG REALLY I SHIP IT #TRACE

alibell @user4 WHAT AN AMAZING SHIP NAME #TRACE

user5 #TRACE

hazosterfield #trace

lifeisaloha #trace

user6 #TRACE AND OMG THE TRINITY SHIPS IT TOO^^

Wow two updates in one day I'm on a roll lol :-) Let me know your thoughts!