Twenty-Five

When Tom flew in for the holidays and met my parents, it was practically love at first sight between the three of them. They all got along so well, and it was wonderful to see that Tom felt like a part of my family.

It was now Christmas Eve in the Chance household. My parents were sitting on our couch while Tom, Tessa and I all shared our big easy chair. Some cheesy Christmas romance movie was playing, and Tom was easily amused as we introduced him to our annual family tradition--making fun of just how bad these movies are. "Oh come on, that could never happen realistically!" I teased as the movie progressed.

"But that's the point, sweetie." My dad retorted, and I rolled my eyes as Tom chuckled. He pressed a kiss to my cheek as Tessa snuggled into the two of us.

"It genuinely blows my mind that these stupid movies actually get made." My mom chuckled as we watched.

"Actually, I was offered a role in one of these films," Tom stated, and I looked back at him.

"No, you were not." I chuckled, and he nodded with a grin. "Please tell me you turned it down."

"I did. Shooting conflicted with Spider-Man."

"Good. I don't think I'd ever take you seriously again if you actually were in one." I teased gently as he rolled his eyes. I smiled innocently and kissed his jaw softly.

"Glad to know I have such a supportive girlfriend." He teased back as he pulled me closer. At that point, our oven timer went off.

"Cookies!" The two of us exclaimed, startling Tessa off of our laps. I could see my parents laughing as we both stood up and rushed to the kitchen.

"Potholders are in the cabinet up top," I told Tom as I opened the oven to see if they were done. Perfect. He grabbed two potholders and placed the cookie sheet on the table as I grabbed a spatula to transfer the cookies onto a cooling rack. As I looked back, I could see Tom holding a cookie halfway in his mouth and grinning as if he were offering it to me. I chuckled gently. I really was dating a dork.

After the movie was over, my parents said goodnight and went up to bed. Tom and I were still enjoying the warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies well into the night. "Hey, Grace?" I heard him from behind me as I was grabbing a glass.

"Yeah, babe?" I felt his hands on my waist as he pressed a kiss to my neck. I closed the cabinet and turned around gently, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Can I help you?" I grinned gently.

"Maybe." He grinned softly as he pressed his lips to mine and pulled me close. As I returned the kiss, I could feel him smile softly. The next thing I knew, he had picked me up and set me down so I was sitting on my kitchen counter. 

We had transitioned into a passionate make-out as I sat on my kitchen counter. My hands were tangled in Tom's messy curls as we made out, and at one point, he pulled away gently. "We're definitely the epitome of young love." He chuckled as he began rubbing the top of my leg.

"I'd hope so because I'm so fucking in love with you," I whispered softly as kept playing with his hair.

"I'm so fucking in love with you too." He whispered back as he kissed me again.

The next morning, I woke up as the sun peeked in through my window. I looked to see Tom still asleep, and I grinned softly. I pressed a kiss to his nose, smiling as his eyes fluttered open. "Merry Christmas baby," I whispered softly with a smile.

"Merry Christmas, darling." He smiled warmly, pulling me close.

Once we were downstairs and opening gifts, Tom kept an arm around me the entire time. Once we got to the end of the pile, Tom and I faced each other and handed each other a small box. "You open yours first." I grinned as Tom took the gift and tore the paper off. When he opened the gift box, he smiled widely as he saw what was inside. 

"Baby, you didn't." He smiled as I nodded. Tom had told me that his cufflinks had broken, and he came across one pair that he had really liked online-- a red spider pair. They were unable to ship them to London, so I went ahead and got them for him for Christmas.

"Do you like them?" I grinned softly as he nodded excitedly.

"You and I really are the perfect couple." He chuckled as he handed me my gift. "Open it and you'll see what I mean."

"I mean I already knew we are." I smiled as I unwrapped it. I lifted the top of the box and smiled widely. "Tom, it's beautiful." I was looking at a dainty spider necklace with a red gem set in the middle of the spider.

"Just like you." He grinned, and I looked up at him. 

"I love you," I whispered as I leaned forward and kissed him gently. My mom had taken an adorable picture of us without me knowing, but I loved it too much to not post it.

 My mom had taken an adorable picture of us without me knowing, but I loved it too much to not post it

1m likes 55k comments

fullofgrace Had an absolutely wonderful Christmas morning. Happy holidays from us to you! (Photo creds to my lovely mother)

Tagged: tomholland2013

bethajones AAAHH MY PARENTS ARE SO CUTE!

alibell YALL ARE ADORABLE AF HAPPY HOLIDAYS 

user1 aww you two are super cute #Trace

user2 MY HEART LOVE IT SO MUCH #TRACE

zendaya you two have actually gotten more adorable since shooting wrapped can't wait to see you guys in three days!

fullofgrace @bethajones LITTLE ONE I MISS YOUUU

fullofgrace @alibell HAPPY HOLIDAYS BABE LOVE YOU

fullofgrace @zendaya I miss you so much can't wait for press to start

user3 AAAH ITS SO CUTE #TRACE

user4 Happy holidays! #Trace

tomholland2013 I love you so much darling

fullofgrace @tomholland2013 I love you more

user5 ^ AAAAAAHHH SO CUTE #TRACE

Let me know your thoughts!