Seven

I looked up at Tom as I read his last comment. "You're such a dork." I giggled as I pushed him lightly. He fell down in response as a playful exaggeration.

"Okay, I have something to tell you." He told me as he sat up. "While I did want to see you dance and you did amazing, that's not the only reason I came here."

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my legs as we sat on his hotel room bed.

"Some of the movie executives at Marvel have a proposition for you. They wanted me to ask you about it." I raised an eyebrow softly as I waited to hear what he had to say.

A few days later, I walked out of a final exam to see that I had a plethora of notifications.

50k likes 200 comments

marvel Marvel Entertainment is proud to announce the casting of Grace Chance as Stacy Adams in the newest installment of Iron Man in our Marvel Cinematic Universe. After a breakout moment in Spider-Man: Far From Home, Grace will be rejoining Tom Holland as Peter Parker while she takes on an MCU twist on Gwen Stacy. Welcome, Grace into our MCU family!

Tagged: fullofgrace

user1 OMG WOW I LOVE HER ALREADY

elizabetholsenofficial @fullofgrace What a beaut! So happy to welcome you into our family!

robertdowneyjr @fullofgrace Can't wait to work with you!

user2 The MCU fam has begun to welcome her already I love it

tomholland2013 YES MY BEST FRIEND LOOK AT HER WOW WHAT AN ICON

alibell HOLY SHIT GRACIE WHAT I LOVE YOU

alibell @tomholland2013 watch it, Spider-Boy.

user3 Hopefully we get to see more of her dancing! She was so good with Tom!

tomholland2013 @alibell you didn't say anything about it this weekend

alibell @tomholland2013 still she's my best friend not yours

user4 ^im all here for this best friend fight

fullofgrace Thank you so much for the opportunity! Hope I don't disappoint.

fullofgrace @elizabetholsenofficial @robertdowneyjr OMG WOW I CANT WAIT THANK YOU BOTH SO SO MUCH

fullofgrace @alibell @tomholland2013 calm down there's enough of me to go around

alibell @tomholland2013 SEE MY NAME IS FIRST HA

As soon as I walked into our dorm room, I was met with an excited squeal. "Gracie! Why didn't you tell me?!"

I chuckled softly. "Honestly, the whole thing has been so surreal. I technically haven't even signed a contract yet because of finals week." I gave her a gentle smile.

"Oh. But still, this is amazing! You get to be in a movie with Robert Downey Jr.!"

"I know. It feels like a dream, honestly." I grinned as I saw my phone was ringing. Tom wanted to facetime me.

"Hey there, love." My eyes widened as I saw someone else with Tom.

"Tessa! Oh my god I love you!" I saw Tom pout playfully as I fangirled over his dog. I mean, she is the cutest thing ever.

"Grace, I called to congratulate you, but you freaking out over my dog is not helping."

"Okay, okay. Go ahead." I chuckled as he cleared his throat.

"Grace, although I technically was the one who asked you about this, congratulations on the role of Stacy Adams. I cannot wait to work with you again."

"Thank you, Tom. I cannot wait to work with you as well."

"SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND TOM NOT YOURS!" I heard Ali yell, and I chuckled.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL AND YOU KNOW IT!" Tom's yelling scared Tessa, and I chuckled as he pouted when she ran off.

"Guys, seriously. There really is enough of me to go around." I smiled as I saw Ali grab her backpack. "Love you, Ali. You're gonna kick ass on your Chem final."

"Good luck, Ali!" I smiled as Tom wished her good luck as well. When she left, he looked at me. "Are you the only one in the room?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I have some plot information for you, but I didn't want Ali to hear. I'm trying to work on my spoiler habit." I chuckled, and he pouted.

"That'll be fun to watch. What do you have?" I sat down on my bed gently.

"Well, this is an Iron Man movie, but we have pretty big roles in it." I nodded, knowing that was fully something Marvel would do. "Basically, Peter Parker goes off to college in this one. Because Peter and Tony are so close, Tony keeps going to visit Peter on campus, where he learns that another superhero is working in their college area."

"So does Tony want to recruit that other hero?"

"Exactly, and that's basically the movie."

"Okay. So let me guess, Stacy grows close to Peter while he's at college."

"Yes, she does. There's also something else to Stacy's character, but no one told me what it is. You'll find out when we get to production."

"Okay." When he mentioned production, I took a deep breath. This was finally setting in.

"Also, they want to make Stacy a dancer so you can showcase your skills, and they thought about having you do the solo we all love. Make sure you give them the name of the song and artist when we meet with them next week so they can see if they can get the rights to it."

"Wait, we're meeting with them together?"

"Yeah, because we'll be in so many scenes with each other, we'll be meeting together so they don't have to have separate conversations about our characters. Plus, I figured you'd be nervous if you were by yourself." I grinned as he mentioned that he would be there to help my nerves.

"You really are the best, Tom. I can't believe this is happening, but I'm so happy that you and I met."

"I am too, love. I really am." He grinned softly at me.

"So, I'm basically Gwen Stacy, huh? You think they'll make me go blonde?" He chuckled as he shrugged.

"I've got no idea, love. We'll have to see." His grin lit up my day, just as it always did.

I promise that there's more to Stacy that just being Gwen, but I can't let everything out just yet ;-). Let me know what you think!