Thirty-Two

Ali was chuckling as she saw all of their shocked faces once the movie ended. "You should see your faces!" She grinned gently.

"You had the exact same reaction." I teased, shoving her gently. The next thing I knew, about thirty college girls were surrounding me in a group hug. They were all so excited about what happened.

"Gracie, can I post something about it on our social media pages?" One of my sisters, who was in charge of our social media, asked me. I think she was afraid of pissing off any Marvel employees.

"As long as there's a spoiler warning." I grinned with a wink.

" I grinned with a wink

100 likes 50 comments

tripi.phialpha SPOILER ALERT FOR IRON MAN 4! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! #JustDontSpoilKay
We are so, so proud of our sister Grace for her debut as a Marvel hero! We saw the movie as sisters and were so excited to see her revealed as Marvel's latest crimefighter, Flex! We can't wait to see what comes next, Gracie!

Tagged: fullofgrace

tripisorority @fullofgrace A huge slice of a Congratulations Pi is in order!

fullofgrace @tripi.phialpha @tripisorority Thank you so much! All my love

bethajones YES LOOK AT MY BIG BE THE CUTEST PERSON EVER

tomholland2013 @bethajones that she is, my dear

alibell ^ #TRACE TOM IS SUCH A SWEETHEART

fullofgrace @tomholland2013 oh stop it love

fullofgrace @alibell SERIOUSLY ALI ILL NEVER ESCAPE IT

The next couple of weeks were a whirlwind. Daya and Lizzie were right, my life did change, but in the best way possible. Everyone kept congratulating me on the role, and I could see news and media outlets praising my performance. In fact, Ellen DeGeneres wanted to interview me again about a month after the movie came out. I couldn't miss any of my classes, so we were able to arrange it so that we did a digital interview that was still shown in front of her live audience.

"So, Grace, I wanna start by congratulating you on becoming an actual Marvel superhero." She smiled, and I grinned as I could hear her audience cheer.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, crossing my legs. I was sitting up on my bed as we interviewed.

"What was your reaction to finding out that you were revealed to be Flex?" I chuckled at the memory.

"Well, only the creatives for the movie knew when we all met at the read through, so I found out with the majority really. As soon as our director read the stage direction that revealed it was me, we all freaked out. I actually was so stunned to silence that I missed my next line. There's probably a video of it floating around somewhere, honestly."