Fifty-Five

Press tours don't always turn out as interesting as they seem to be. You'd often be asked the same questions over and over by different people, and it drained many actors out. So by the end of the press tour, I was so happy to find out that Tom and I were spending our last interview block doing a unique type of interview.

"I'm Tom Holland."

"And I'm Grace Chance, and today we're doing the Wired Autocomplete Interview."

This interview was the one I had some of the most fun with, mainly because we used it as a way for us to explain how much we knew each other. "What are Grace Chance Paul Rudd nicknames?" I chuckled as Tom read the question, chuckling. "Grace is a big fan of Friends, so when Paul told her that she could give him any nickname she wanted, she jumped at the chance to call him Crap Bag."

"Sometimes I'll shorten it to CB for the hell of it." I grinned.

"Paul then retorted, calling her Regina Phalange. That gets shortened to Regina or Reg at times." Tom smiled as he looked at me, and I  shrugged playfully.

"It's more fun when you mess with each other, really." I smiled gently as I pulled the next tab on the board I was holding with questions about him. "What is Tom Holland dream role?"

"A solid question, really." Tom gave me a playful grin, and I smiled at him. I knew he just wanted to see how I would handle this.

"Tom's dream role is 007 himself, James Bond." Tom had informed me that the crew behind the film wanted to keep it a secret as long as possible, so I made sure I didn't tell anyone outside of people he knew personally about it.

"Playing Bond would actually be a dream come true." He grinned.

As we went through the interview, we poked fun of all the silly answers we gave (it was also really entertaining to see Tom try to remember exactly which sorority I was in). The last question was one I wasn't expecting. "Why does Grace Chance wear red shoes?"

"Yeah, Tom, please explain my red shoes and how exactly head over heels in love you are with me."

"With pleasure, my love." As Tom explained where my shoes came from, I could that his eyes were completely full of love, and I couldn't help but smile widely as I listened.

"Grace. Grace?" I turned to the head of the interview, who was smiling at us. "Thank you both for coming. I hope you both enjoy the premiere tomorrow."

"Thank you." We both smiled as we stood up, shaking his hand before taking each other's and heading to the limo with everyone else.

"So, you guys are finally done with the press. All that's left is the premiere." Beth smiled once we were all in the limo, and I nodded. "Are you nervous, Gracie? I know this is huge for you."

"Oh, definitely. I choreographed almost the whole fucking thing." I took a deep breath as Tom grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers. Steph rested a hand on my arm, and I smiled at her. 
"Steph, you're a godsend. Really."

"You've told me countless times, love." She chuckled, and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"How would you like to do this full time?" 

"Hmm?" Tom squeezed my hand, and I smiled.

"I've decided that I'm taking up acting full time once I graduate." I saw Beth pout, and I blew her a kiss gently. "I would love if you were there to keep me sane through it all."

"I'd love to." I smiled, and she grinned as the limo came to a stop at our hotel room. 

Tom and I immediately retreated to our hotel room, knowing we had a long day ahead of us. But before we called it a night, I had to properly express my gratitude to someone.

 But before we called it a night, I had to properly express my gratitude to someone

3.5m likes 15k comments

fullofgrace With the premiere of First Steps First tomorrow, I have to give this magical girl a huge shout out and public thank you. Stephanie has been my assistant throughout the production and the press tour for the film, and she has been the one responsible for making sure I didn't lose my head in the whirlwind of it all. She's done so, so much for me, and I feel like I'll never be able to repay her for it all. Love you, Steph, and I can't wait to see what further antics we get into.

Tagged: stephmy 

stephmy Love you, girl!

stephmy Also go to bed you need to be up early tomorrow

alibell Love you! Daya and I can't wait to see all your hard work pay off at the premiere!

user1 GRACE WHY IS EVERYONE YOU KNOW GORGEOUS

user2 she's so beautiful. i also love how she's still in assistant mode and telling you to go to bed

bethajones @user2 she's told her to go to bed while they were in separate countries before she's basically like her third mom

user3 @bethajones third?

tomholland2013 @user3 my mum is second lol

After a bit of time sitting in bed on my phone, I looked up to see Tom standing in front of the bathroom mirror. It was almost like he was giving himself a pep talk. "Baby? You okay?" He looked back at me, taking a deep breath and nodding.

"Yeah, just a little jittery about tomorrow." I nodded softly as he shut the bathroom light off and sat down next to me, taking my hand. "How are you feeling?"

"It's weird, something is telling me that I'm fine. Like, I know I should be nervous because there's a lot riding on me, but I'm surprisingly not as nervous as I feel like I should be. Does that make sense?"

"It does, yeah." He smiled as he pressed a kiss to my cheek. "We should probably go to bed, huh? We've got that production breakfast tomorrow morning."

"We should, you're right. Goodnight, my love." I grinned as I shut off the lights.

"Goodnight, darling." He smiled as we laid down and he pulled me close.

I had grown well accustomed to feeling Tom's heartbeat as we laid down, and I noticed that his heart was beating faster than normal. Was he really that nervous for the premiere?

What do you guys think? Leave a comment to let me know! :-)