Four

I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. The tweet was only from like an hour ago, which was when I texted him about the shoes. Was that about me?

As I sat there contemplating what this meant, I saw Ali sit up slowly. "Hey there. I have some things for you." I told her gently. "My cousin heard about what happened and sent you a little care package to help you feel better."

"That's super sweet!" She smiled as I put all of the things meant for her back in the box and handed it to her. "Oh my gosh, is this for real?" She gasped as she pulled the figurine out, and I smiled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. He never told me this until now, but apparently, he knows how to pull some strings at Marvel."

"This is actually amazing. Take a picture of me to send as a thank you!" I did exactly that, giggling as she made a silly face while holding the figurine and some of the snacks. I grinned as I sent it to Tom.

Ali wanted me to send
this to you as a thank you.
And I want to thank you
too. She hasn't seemed
like herself since the
accident until I gave her
your little care package.
Thank you so much for
making her smile again.

Ali and I were free for the rest of the day, so we decided to have a movie marathon and enjoy the snacks Tom had provided her. At one point, Ali's pain meds had made her sleepy, and she ended up falling asleep as we watched. I smiled and pulled out my phone, seeing a message from Tom.

Glad she's feeling better!
And anything for you, love.

I had basically accepted that Tom was flirting with me. It wouldn't hurt at all to return the favor, right? I noticed that he posted another picture on Instagram.

 It wouldn't hurt at all to return the favor, right? I noticed that he posted another picture on Instagram

1.3m likes 88k comments

tomholland2013 Just got to the hotel room I'll be calling home for a few weeks, and I was surprised by my little angel! Tess seems to be ready to join me as Spider-Pup, wouldn't ya think?

user1 OMG

user2 MY HEART

user3 THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING EVER

fullofgrace She is literally the cutest ever wow just like her father

tomholland2013 @fullofgrace she said back atcha, love 😘

user4 ^^HOLY SHIT SHES SO LUCKY DAMN

Of course, Tom would flirt right back with me. Why am I even surprised at all, really?

Seeing that absolutely
adorable picture of Tessa
is making me jealous that
I'm not with you two,
ya know.

Well, love, the feeling is
mutual, if that makes you
feel better.

It does, yeah. I just
miss seeing your cute
face in person.

We literally met last
week, Grace.

So? 😁

Very true. How is Ali
doing, by the way?

She's doing great. Her
pain medicine makes her
pretty tired, so she's been
asleep for a good bit now

I really am glad to hear
that she's doing better.

I'm glad to see her doing
better, honestly. The one
thing I wish I could do is
punch the guy who hit her.

I believe that. I would too.
Also your Instagram
handle is pretty stupid.

Says the guy whose handle
is 5 years ago.

Fair point.

😝 hey, I've got a major exam
tomorrow and I should
probably get some sleep.
Talk to you later, okay babe?

Talk to you later, love.

I smiled as I put my phone down, curling up into my comforter. That was a great way to end my night. I hope it could happen again soon.

Spider-Man: Far From Home came out tonight. Ali and I had tickets to the midnight showing, along with a few of our sorority sisters. We had all gotten together, and we took a cute selfie before we made our way to the theater. I sent the picture to Tom as we made our way to the movie.

We're on our way to the
movie and nobody knows
that they'll be witnessing
my film debut.

Is this you teasing me about
my spoiler habit?

A little 😂😊

Lol I'm impressed though.
You really didn't tell anyone?

Not a soul. And honestly,
I'm a little nervous to see
What their reaction will be.

Don't be, love. The scene is
hilarious, and it got a great
reaction at the premiere.
They'll love it, I'm sure.

If you say so, Spider-Boy.
I'm excited to see the rest of
the movie. All of the videos and
pictures you've sent me over
the course of filming and the
press tour made it seem like
you all had a great time.

We did. Wish you could
have been there for it, love.

I do too. Hey, we just got
to the theater. I'll text you
when we get out, okay?

Alright, love. Enjoy the film!

I smiled as I shut my phone down, settling in my seat as some of the other girls grabbed popcorn for us all to share. I talked quietly with the girls as we waited for the movie to start.

As the credits began to roll, I started to grow nervous. Nobody knew what was running through my mind, but Ali and one of my other sisters were sitting next to me and could sense my nerves. I felt them both reach for my hand to calm me down. The action brought a smile to my face, and I squeezed their hands gently.

The scene started as the credits finished. It began with a black screen and a voiceover of me. "Slide, and a hit, and slide, and a hit. Stand up, and hip, hip." I could tell Ali recognized my voice immediately by the way she squeezed my hand, but I heard all of my sisters gasp as my face came on screen for the audience. "Awesome job, Peter. Ready to do it with the music?"

Tom had told me that it was his idea to recreate his Lip Sync Battle performance to Umbrella by Rihanna, and it was a choice that paid off. The audience was cheering the entire time, but it seemed as if my sisters were cheering the loudest.

When the lights came up, I was met with all of my sisters' astounded faces. "What the hell, Gracie?" Ali looked at me.

"Surprise," I said carefully, biting my lip. Were they mad at me? I couldn't tell.

Sorry for the time skip in the middle. I have a lot of plans for this story and I want to get them all in. Let me know your thoughts!