Twenty-One

I spent my time on set for Iron Man 4 enjoying myself. I really did have the time of my life as I filmed the movie, but I couldn't help but feel sad as my time in Atlanta came to an end. Towards the end of filming, it was just me, Tom, and Harrison in the house. We would often spend time on the roof when we were home, just sitting together and enjoying each other's company. I would be going back to school pretty much as soon as I got back from shooting, so this would be the last chance we got in a while to see each other.

On my last day of filming, Tom and I spent every moment we weren't shooting wrapped up together, not saying a word to each other and enjoying each other's company. I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to soon.

Once we got to the house we had lived in, I smiled as I kissed Tom softly. "I have something for you." I grinned as I pulled away.

"Well, what on Earth could that be?" He smiled as he looked at me.

"I guess we'll find out when we go upstairs." I grinned, pulling him up to the room that had been mine for the summer.

Once we were there, I opened the door for him and smiled. I had told Harrison to deck out the room with candles and flower petals. He then said he was gonna spend the night in town, letting us know we had the house to ourselves. "Wow." He whispered, looking at me.

"Surprise," I whispered, pressing our lips together in a kiss. I pulled him close as we kissed, grinning as I let my hands travel down past his waist.

"Are you sure?" He whispered, looking down at me as he pulled back gently. I could see a gentle smirk on his face.

"Absolutely." I grinned as I felt him rub my waist gently. "Please help me make this experience unforgettable." I smiled as I pulled him to the bed.

After our night of passion, it was hard going to the airport. Of course, we would still be able to talk on the phone and over facetime, but it wouldn't be the same as being able to hold each other day in and day out. "Call me when you land, okay baby?" He whispered, pressing a kiss to my forehead as we hugged each other by the security station.

"Of course," I whispered, looking up at him. I closed my eyes softly, letting a tear slip down my cheek.

"Darling," he sighed, wiping my tear with his thumb. "We'll still have our calls. And over the press tour, we'll be with each other every day again." His voice was soft as he held me close. "You know I hate it when you're upset."

"I know. I'm just gonna miss you." I whispered, looking up at him. He pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead until I knew I had to leave. "I love you," I whispered as I looked up at him, kissing him one last time before I let go and grabbed my carry on bag.

"I love you too." He whispered as he waved. I waved as I walked through the security gate, taking a deep breath. Leaving really sucked ass.

True to our words, Tom and I had spoken every day. There were often times that I would fall asleep on the phone with him, and it was almost like it was the real thing. Tonight was a night that Ali and I had been looking forward to since we joined our sorority; Ali and I would be finally getting our littles. I had met mine, Bethany, during the first day of our recruitment process, and I knew immediately that we hit it off. As soon as I found out that she was joining us, I just knew she had to be my little.

As Ali and I were getting ready, I had Tom on speaker. I was, admittedly, a little nervous about tonight--Bethany seemed like she really wanted me to be her big, but I frequently second guessed myself. "What if she doesn't like that I'm her big?"

"Darling, come on. If everything you told me is true, I'm sure she'll be thrilled." I heard Tom say as I braided my hair. "She's even told you that she loves Marvel and she's stoked to see you as Stacy."

"As much as agreeing with Tom sucks sometimes--"

"HEY!" I giggled as they bickered.

"He's right, Gracie. Beth loves you. Hell, I've overheard that she hopes it's you." Ali gave me a polite smile as she fastened an earring into her ear.

"I can't wait to meet her." I could hear Tom smile as he spoke. "Hey, Tessa's practically begging to go outside. I gotta go. Love you, darling!"

"Love you too, baby!" I smiled as we hung up, taking a deep breath as I tied a scrunchie into my braid. "Ready, Ali?" I took a deep breath as I looked at her.

"Let's go greet our littles!" She grinned, grabbing my arm and pulling me out.

48k likes 1k comments

fullofgrace Hey world, meet my little! She's the best and I love her and if you hurt a hair on her head both Grace Chance and Stacy Adams will make you wish you hadn't. #GraceAndBethanyForever

Tagged: bethajones

bethajones I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM SO EXCITED YOURE MY BIG

fullofgrace @bethajones I LOVE YOU TOO YOU AND I ARE GONNA GO ON SO MANY ADVENTURES AND YOU'LL BE SUCH A SPOILED LITTLE

tomholland2013 when your little looks more like Gwen Stacy than you do

fullofgrace @tomholland2013 bro come on we've been over this I'm Stacy Adams or do you not remember the thirty takes it took you to stop calling me Gwen the first time

tomholland2013 @fullofgrace I can't forget when you constantly bring it up

user1 ^ AAH TOM I LOVE IT

bethajones @fullofgrace @tomholland2013 when your big and her celebrity boyfriend are actually relationship goals #Trace

user2 #Trace

user3 #Trace just for Tom's comments

zendaya #Trace also @bethajones is such a beaut wow I can't wait to meet her and eat ice cream together that's hopefully better than birthday cake #partyoffournow

user4 #Trace

fullofgrace how do posts not even remotely about my boyfriend end up with everyone using our ship name its weird

fullofgrace @zendaya there was nothing stopping you from getting other kinds in Atlanta 

bethajones @fullofgrace because you two are great

bethajones @zendaya AAAHH I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU TOO GROUP ICE CREAM DATES SOUND GREAT

Honestly, Beth is gonna love Grace just as much as I love my big so be prepared lol. Let me know what you think! :-)