Thirty-Nine

After I posted the picture, I felt Tom kiss my cheek softly. "Can we stay in today?" I whispered softly, and I saw him smile widely.

"Of course, darling. We can do whatever you want." I gave him a smile as I grabbed my laptop and we sat up gently.

"Brooklyn 99 marathon?" His eyes lit up as I smiled and began pulling it up.

"But I do have to tell you, there is a bomb here."

"Damn it, Tom." I chuckled, rolling my eyes. I saw him pouting, and I sighed playfully. "Keep going. I know you want to."

"It's your butt. Your butt is the bomb. There will be no survivors." He kissed my head softly as I grinned.

"You're such an idiot."

"Anything to make my girl happy." He grinned as the episode began playing.

As we watched, I curled up in his arms. This past month had been really difficult for me, but Tom just dropping everything to make me feel better, especially after what I did for the month, really meant a lot to me. "You're the best boyfriend ever," I whispered after a while of us just watching. He looked down, pushing a lock of my hair behind my ear.

"I just wanna make sure you're okay. I know you've had a rough month." He pressed a kiss to my forehead, smiling gently.

"I have. I really have." I whispered, and at that exact moment, my phone began ringing. "It's Alex." I bit my lip as I answered it.

"Hey, Grace. How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing okay. And you, Alex?"

"I'm doing good. I saw the post you made on Instagram this morning. I just want you to know that we never wanted you to put so much pressure on yourself. It'll be okay if you don't have it all finished by the time we start."

"Oh, are you sure? I'd hate to disappoint all of you and not have it done." Tom kissed my forehead softly.

"You won't disappoint any of us, Grace. We don't want you to cause yourself any harm." I smiled softly as Alex spoke. "Don't stress about it, okay. You can definitely get some of the choreography done in London."

"Wait, we're shooting in London?" I saw Tom smile widely.

"Yeah, that was another thing I wanted to call you about. We finally got a location to shoot at."

"That's incredible, Alex. Thank you for letting me know." I grinned softly, reaching up and playing with Tom's hair gently. He made a silly face, and I chuckled silently.

"You're welcome. We'll see you in London, okay Grace?"

"Sounds good. See you then." After the call ended, Tom smiled at me.

"Would you like to stay with me in my apartment while we shoot?" I gave him a smile, pressing my lips to his softly.

"I think that sounds absolutely wonderful," I whispered as we pulled back a few inches. "I get to see Tessa again." He rolled his eyes as I chuckled softly.

"And I'm the loser."

"Yes you are, baby. Yes, you are." I grinned softly up at him. 

After Tom's surprise visit that weekend, I toned back my choreography schedule and made sure to make time to just relax. I am so glad that my best friends were so worried about me and took action to make sure I wasn't unintentionally harming myself. I don't know where I would be if they hadn't.

Right before finals week began, I was informed that I had a delivery through our campus post office. When I saw what it was, I couldn't help but blush. I had to send Tom a signal through our bracelets before I picked them up.

 I had to send Tom a signal through our bracelets before I picked them up

1m likes 75k comments

fullofgrace get you a mans who sends you a literal bucket of peonies that you have to hug to carry as a way encourage you to get through finals week. this is why i don't deserve Thomas Stanley Holland.

Tagged: tomholland2013

tomholland2013 anything for you, darling 💘 but that last statement is incorrect

tomholland2013 im the one who doesnt deserve Grace Nicole Chance

user1 aww i love it

bethajones MY HEART

bethajones WHAT A POWER COUPLE #TRACE

user2 boyfriend goals right there @tomholland2013

user3 @user2 actually not really. it would be goals if he got her roses 🌹

user4 ^yeah roses are the flowers of love 🌹

enews Is not getting his girlfriend roses @tomholland2013 s way of signaling something's up? Does he actually love her? What do you think?

zendaya @enews literally no its not and he loves her more than anything

tomholland2013 @enews why can't i spoil my girlfriend without judgement?

user5 i mean they should be roses tho... if he really loves her she'd be drowning in roses

alibell NEWSFLASH GRACIE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ROSES

fullofgrace @enews @user3 @user4 @user5 Ali's right. Tom fully knows that I do not like receiving roses and he has never given them to me. I personally believe they are super basic, and it means more to me to receive my favorite flowers (which I always have from Tom FYI) than to receive flowers I don't like because for some reason they've been named a common symbol of love.

user6 @fullofgrace that's completely true. I'd rather receive my favorite flower too

I grinned as I called Tom. "Hullo?"

"Please stop being the perfect boyfriend. It makes me feel bad that I don't spoil you."

"Darling, I'm already spoiled every time I think about you." I could feel my wrist pulsing, and I blushed.

"You seriously are the best though. My first final is on Monday, and it's the one I'm the most worried about. The flowers definitely lifted my spirits about it."

"I'm glad to hear that, love." I smiled as I sat on my bed, legs crossed.

"Are you excited to live together for the summer? I can't wait."

"I definitely am excited to hold you in my arms every night, love. Plus, Tessa is excited to see you too."

"Aww, I miss my little angel." I heard him chuckle as I grabbed the bear he had gotten me for my birthday. "I have a question, baby."

"Ask away, darling."

"Why does E! News hate me?" I bit my lip softly, and I could hear him sigh.

"In all honesty, I think they just want to make money. They never care about anyone's feelings at all. E! News is notorious for being the most cutthroat at it."

"Guess it just comes with the job." He sighed gently at my remark, and I felt another pulse on my wrist.

"Don't let it bring you down. You're absolutely amazing, darling. I love you."

"I love you more, baby." I smiled softly as I hugged my bear. 

Let me know your thoughts!