Twenty-Three

"I don't have any plans, baby. What about you, Beth?" I grinned softly at her.

"I think I'm free."

"Well, that's wonderful, ladies. Because my flight comes in at ten am and I would love it if you two would meet me at the airport."

"Wait, what?" I smiled widely, looking at Beth.

"I can't come and visit my baby and my little?" He chuckled as Beth smiled widely.

"Of course you can, baby." I grinned gently as I looked at Beth, who seemed ecstatic that she'd be meeting Tom in person. I looked at the time. "Damnit. Hey baby, I have to make my way to go teach."

"Have fun, darling. See you tomorrow, both of you."

"Bye, Tom!" Beth said excitedly, and I grinned.

"Goodbye, Beth. Goodbye, Grace. I love you, darling."

"I love you too." Once the call ended, Beth let out a little squeal.

"Oh my gosh, I get to meet Tom Holland!" She giggled excitedly as I grabbed my bag, slipping some shoes on.

"Yes you do, Beth. I'll get you from your room tomorrow at 8:30 so we can get to the airport on time, okay?" She nodded excitedly as we walked to the door. "Okay, see you then."

We arrived at the airport at about 9:45, and I smiled as we parked and went to the baggage claim. "Are you excited to see him again, Grace?" Beth grinned softly.

"I'm so excited. I haven't seen him in like two months." I looked at her, and I knew she could see how excited I am.

"Out of curiosity, is there anything I should expect when you two reunite?" I chuckled, thinking back to all of the times we reunited after being apart.

"There's like a 99 percent chance I'll end up hugging him like a koala." She grinned gently. "Also the last two times he had flowers for me, but I doubt flowers would survive a transatlantic flight like that."

"Wow, my bigs really are the best couple ever." She grinned and I rolled my eyes gently.

"What gets me is that I'll post something that's not even remotely about him and all of the sudden my comments are flooded with everyone shipping us again."

"Then stop flirting all over social media!" She chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"You'd understand if you were in a public long-distance relationship." I teased as she chuckled.

"Well I'm not, so I guess I don't." As she spoke, I could see people heading toward baggage claim from a terminal. As the last of the large group entered, I spotted the familiar face of my boyfriend. Once he saw me, he started rushing towards me. I could hear Beth squealing as I rushed into his arms and, as predicted, jumped into them and hugged him tightly like a koala.

"I love you, darling." He whispered, and I could feel him smile against my shoulder.

"I love you more," I whispered, holding onto him as if I couldn't let go. I felt him press a kiss to my cheek, and I smiled as I brought my legs down to the ground. "Now come on, there's someone who's looking forward to meeting you." I smiled gently.

He was grinning like a little kid as I grabbed his hand, pulling him to where Beth was. As soon as they saw each other, I could see them both grinning as they hugged each other tightly. "It's lovely to meet you, dear." Tom smiled, and I chuckled gently.

"Same to you, Tom." She gave me a wide smile as we hugged. We had already had an in-depth chat about our favorite Marvel superheroes, and the fact that she was meeting her favorite clearly made her so happy.

After we grabbed Tom's bags and got back to my room, the first thing Tom did was take a picture of Beth.

2.5m likes 200k comments

tomholland2013 At this point Beth is practically my little too, so mess with her and Spider-Man will surely kick your ass #ImTheBetterBig #EvenIfImOnlyAnUnofficalOne #ShhDontTellGrace

Tagged: bethajones

fullofgrace Excuse me?

bethajones @fullofgrace @tomholland2013 youre both perfect bigs dont compare yourselves

bethajones also lets just appreciate how wonderful of a photographer Tom is because damn i look good

fullofgrace @bethajones that you do, little one and I love it

user1 wow she's so pretty too

user2 tbh she's prettier than Grace

bethajones @user2 wrong

tomholland2013 @user2 wrong sorry beth

bethajones @tomholland2013 dont be shes a true beaut

user3 see i love the relationship Tom and Beth have but #Trace is perfect

bethajones #Trace

user4 #Trace

user5 #Trace

fullofgrace Why is it so unavoidable? come on guys I'm not even in it

bethajones @fullofgrace cause y'all cute af

Tom and I were sitting on my bed, me in his lap gently as we chatted with Beth. I could feel his hands rubbing my waist as we talked, and I grinned as I pressed a kiss to his cheek. Beth smiled as she looked at us, and she stood up. "As much fun as hanging out with you two is, you haven't seen each other in months. I'll let you two be by yourselves." I smiled as we both stood up and gave Beth a goodbye hug. Once she was gone and shut the door, Tom playfully tackled me onto my bed and pinning me down onto it.

"Woah there." I chuckled, looking up at him as he smirked down at me.

"Two months is a long ass time." He chuckled as he leaned down and pressed a few kisses to my neck. As he did, I let out a soft breath and smirked back.

"If I remember correctly, this is how we did it last time."

"Mmhmm." He mumbled against my neck gently, and I could feel what he was trying to do. Admittedly, it felt good.

"So now it's my turn." He chuckled against my neck, and I could feel him nod.

"Let me finish this up," he whispered, and I let out a staggered breath.

"Okay."

;-) Let me know your thoughts!