Six

Before I could wrap my head around what I had just read, I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind. "Gracie, you did so good!" I chuckled as I heard Ali's excitement. Finals week was coming up, so this was our last time to be together before the stress that comes with finals.

"Thank you so much, babe." I smiled as I turned around and hugged her back. "You're so awesome for coming. I know it's a little weird when I'm only on stage for three minutes."

"Oh come on, your choreography is amazing! Even when you're not on stage I get to see your passion. It's incredible, really." I smiled gently, blushing. "You're amazing."

"Miss Grace, you did so good!" A little girl I taught came up to me and Ali, hugging my legs.

"Well thank you, sweetheart. You guys are doing amazing too." I hugged her back, blowing her a kiss. I didn't want to get lipstick on her cheek.

"Thank you, Miss Grace!" She smiled as she made her way back to her dressing room, and I smiled.

I turned back to Ali, giving her a last hug. "You do know you shouldn't be back here, right?"

"I do. But I just couldn't wait until after the show." She smiled as she pulled out her phone. "One selfie before I leave?"

"Only if you send it to me." I giggled as we took a picture.

"See you after the show, okay?" She smiled as we finished, waving excitedly as she made her way back to the stage. Not even a minute later, my phone buzzed with the notification saying she had sent me the picture. I immediately sent the picture to Tom, whose reply did not shock me at all.

Absolutely beautiful 😍

I blushed gently, cursing as soon as I heard my name. I wished I could answer him, but I was called to help get the second act ready. I quickly slipped off my shoes to not mess them up, putting some sandals on before heading out.

I was running all over the place when the second act started, but I enjoyed it. I was having fun helping run the show. When it came time for the final bows and teacher recognition, I came back on wearing my red pointe shoes to a roar of applause. I blushed a little bit as I waved to them. I couldn't believe people were really that excited about a four-minute routine I had choreographed.

It was a tradition for the dancers to meet their families and friends in the lobby backstage. My parents were away on business, so I made a beeline straight for Ali. I smiled and hugged her again, grinning as she held out a bouquet of flowers for me. "You sneaky bitch." I giggled gently.

"You know, the flowers were not my idea. I just couldn't be one-upped that badly." She winked and chuckled.

"Wait, what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as she pulled out her phone.

"You did amazing, love, as always." I recognized the voice coming from behind me immediately. I turned around, running into his arms. I giggled as he picked me up and I felt the stems from the flowers he had for me on my back. "I loved it so much."

"Oh my gosh!" I couldn't believe Tom was here. I buried my face in his shoulder, thankful to actually see him in person. We had gotten so close, but this was absolutely the best way to see each other.

"Surprise." He chuckled as he set me down, not letting me go yet. "I just knew I had to see you dance in person again."

"You're the best, Tom. Really." I smiled as I looked up at him.

"Let me take you out for something to eat." He smiled, and I glanced back at Ali. I knew that after finals week this week, it would be a while before Ali and I saw each other again.

"Gracie, you'd be crazy to not go! We can hang out sometime before finals are over." She gave me a reassuring smile, and I nodded softly. I knew she wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I refused to go with Tom.

"Okay." I smiled, blowing her a kiss before turning back to Tom. "I have to take some stuff to my car, but then I'm all yours." I grinned up at him softly.

"Sounds like a plan."

Tom and I spent a lot of time together that day. We spent time catching up with each other, but of course, we couldn't stop flirting with each other. It was just second nature to us at this point, which was still shocking to me. It even got to the point where we were hanging out at the hotel was staying at while we flirted over Instagram. In the same room.

 In the same room

2.5m likes 92k comments

tomholland2013 This girl is absolutely incredible. I met Grace on the set of Spider-Man: Far From Home (go see it it's great) when we filmed the final scene together, and we have kept in contact ever since. Today she performed the piece that introduced me to her, and I was as astounded as I was the first day. This beauty is one of my best friends and if anyone hurts her I will fight you

Tagged: fullofgrace

user1 I've been wondering who that is!! She's super talented!

user2 Wow goals right there

alibell THATS MY GIRL RIGHT THERE GRACIE I LOVE YOU

fullofgrace I swear Thomas you try to make me blush whenever you can and you never fail

fullofgrace @alibell I LOVE YOU TOO YOU ARE SUCH A GIFT FROM ABOVE

user3 sure wish I could see what the opposite view of this picture looked like

fullofgrace @user3 It was pretty nice if I do say so myself 😉

tomholland2013 @fullofgrace That is definitely a two-way street, my dear

user4 OMG THEY'RE FLIRTING I LOVE IT

fullofgrace @tomholland2013 I'm literally three feet away from you you could have said that to my face

tomholland2013 @fullofgrace I know, but this is more fun my dear. I never get to see you bite your lip when you blush when I do it in person

user5 ^OMG I LOVE IT

What do you guys think?