Asgard

The hands are still wrapped around my limbs as we land on the ground from that weird tunnel. I hear mumbling and footsteps walk away from me as I feel a pair of hands let go of me.

    A wave of nausea washes over me and I begin to gag. The person that was holding me drops me to the ground.

"Loki, that is no way to treat a child."

"I would not have enjoyed having this child's vomit all over myself."

'The cold floor feels nice against my skin,' I think as I press my face against the cool tile.

"There's something wrong with this child."  Loki says.

   The dizziness begins to dissipate as I hear the two men bicker behind me. I try to get up but another wave of nausea causes me to fall back down to the floor. I close my eyes out of embarrassment as I hear a chuckle in the back of me. I am satisfied when I hear a slap and a faint ow.

   Two hands grab onto me and put me into their arms. I feel whoever it is that is carrying me begin to walk. I open my eyes and see Thor as the person that's carrying me.

"Brother, you know father was not happy with the one child, imagine how he will be when he finds out we have brought another." Loki said.

"Father will be proud that we had done the right thing, brother." Thor says.

"I hope that you are correct."

I look ahead of us and see a beautiful gold palace with strange shaped buildings surrounding it. Vessels hover in the sky around it. I look down and see us walking on a bridge filled with colors, similar to the tunnel.

"Wait what other child?" I ask.

"She says her name is A2, but it is hard to believe that statement is true." Thor says.

I scream and Thor drops me and I fall to the floor with a small ow. A small chuckle is heard followed by a slap.

"That's my sister." I say.

"We are aware of that," Loki says but then he points his finger at Thor, "and you better hope that you are aware of the consequences that we are going to face with our father."

"I am well aware of it, brother."

"Why did you risk this for me?" I ask.

"I was forced to," mumbles Loki.

"It's what, as those Midgardians say, heroes do." Thor says as Loki rolls his eyes.

"Your intelligence on Midgard is extremely embarrassing." Loki says.

"Your intelligence on my intelligence is more greatly embarrassing." Thor bickers back.

"Where is my sister?" I say.

"You are well aware that we also had the same lessons as children, that makes our intelligence equal." Thor says pointing his fingers at Loki.

"And you were not aware of our mother giving me extra lessons." Loki says smirking.

"Stop trying to one-up each other and answer my stupid question." I say.

"If your question is just a 'stupid question' than why is it necessary for us to answer it?" Loki asks.

"It's just an expression." I say.

"What is your 'stupid question'," Thor asks.

"Where is my sister?" I ask.

"With our mother." Loki says.

"Can you bring me to her?" I ask

"Of course," Thor says, "but we must bring you before our father."

"Odin!?!" I shriek.