Midgard

The army has their spears pointed at us, with their shields covering their bodies and their horned helmets covering their heads. Thor, Loki, Fandral,  Hogun, and Volstagg stand in front of the army with their armor glinting from the sun. 

'How do I know if this is real?' I think to myself.

"Margeratha, you are not required to do this." Thor says. 

"Yes I am." She calmly says. 

"Lady Agerathea, please do something." Thor says. 

I shake my head. I don't do anything because I don't know if this is real. I just stand there. A swooshing noise comes up from behind me. I turn around and see Margeratha with blue flames surrounding her arms as she creates a vortex with a blue rimming. I try to run but I can't, my feet won't move. 

"Agerathea get away from that." Thor yells.

"I can't!" I scream, I am afraid, I'm afraid of going back.

I feel myself get pulled back. What is this? I look up at Thor.

"I'm sorry." I mouth and I get pulled back into the strange vortex.

________________________________________________________________________________

Darkness is all I see, but I feel like I am flying, wait no, I feel like I am being pulled backwards. I crane my head and see a light coming closer at an alarming rate. I look over and see my sister, her arms are still surrounded by the blue flames, which casts an eerie glow onto her face. She is now frantically looking around, her gaze stops when she looks at me. 

We stop and begin to head in another direction. A light shows up ahead of us, I twist my head around and watch as the other portal closes. I look back at the new portal, we fly through it, falling as gravity pulls us down toward the ground. I hear my sister scream as the ground comes closer to us. 

"Use your portals." I scream. 

"What." She shouts. 

"Use your portals." 

She quickly flicks her wrist and a small portal forms near the ground. Her arms once again have the blue flames spiral around them. She pulls her arms apart and in response her portal becomes wider. We fall through it and fly out of another portal. I hit the ground hard and the momentum causes me to roll through the grass. A spotlight surrounds me, I look around and realize that I am in a field, lights sparkle in the distance.  

I quickly get up and frantically look for Margeratha. I see the two portals are still open. I hear a groan and I look over to my right. Margeratha is laying on the street, her arms and legs are all scratched up, most likely from scraping them on the concrete, but other than that she is okay. I kneel next to her.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask.

"I think so."

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Midgard." She says. "Hey I..."

"Why are we here?" I cut her off.

"I couldn't think of anywhere else." She says calmly.

"What was that back there, why were you pretending to be Thor?" I ask.

"I can't control it." She says. "I don't know why I can't, but it just happens. I black out for a few seconds and I wake up not being able to control my body. I watch what I do and then regret it because I see what I am doing and I have to live with myself doing these horrors."

"What did he make you do?" I ask.

She stands there awkwardly looking at me. I repeat myself yelling this time. 

"They made me kill innocent Harolese who were stating their opinion." She says, I feel a hateful lump form in my throat as my eyes begin to water. "That night you woke up to me crying, that was one of the worst days they had done it to me. It is a life of bad dreams, especially when you have a madman that possesses the controller that turns you into his own puppet." 

"How does he do it?" I ask.

"I don't know how he does it." Her eyes rim with tears and she closes them, causing a streak of tears to slide down her cheek and drip down to the ground. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

POV of Zaydon

I walk out of the cell-room and head towards my bedroom. Humming to some tune that I can't remember the name of when all of a sudden someone stops me. 

"Sir, you might want to come see this." Says one of the guards.

"What is it?" I ask.

"We lost connection with A2." He says.

That's all it takes for me to bolt toward the control room. I get there and look up at the screen. 'System offline' I read. 

"Reboot it." I say to the Harolic sitting at the computer.

He continues to type in codes and then stops look back at me and presses the launch button. I look back up at the screen 'Orders?' I look down at the Harolic and nod. He begins to type in 'capture A1 and bring her back to the compound, alive.' I smile as he launches the order. I look back up at the screen and watch as A1 reacts to her sister falling to the ground and closing her eyes.