- 0 3 -

I looked at Connor. He was looking around, like he was searching for something. While me and Hank were arguing, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to face the person that interrupted. 

"Yes Connor?" I turned to face him. 

"Is....there a desk I can use?" He asked. 

I looked around, searching for an empty desk, but there was none. I looked back at him. 

"You can share with me. My desk space is pretty big." He nodded and searched for my desk. 

I watched him roam around, trying to find my desk. Ive gotta say, for an android, he's pretty cute. 

"Seriously? You're gonna work with that thing? Aaron, its not a good idea--" I cut him off before he could say anymore. 

"Hank, I'm not a fucking child anymore! I'm 19 for God's sake and I can make my own decisions! I'm one of the best cops here! If anything, I can defend myself!" I shouted making everyone look at me, including Connor. 

I looked at everyone and then back at Hank. I leaned closer him so he was the only one that could hear what I was about to say. "If you're not gonna man up and work with me and the android, so be it. I will work with him and solve these cases. When you're ready to join us, you know where I'll be." Then I walked away from him. 

I called out to Connor and he looked at me a bit lost. I chuckled  little from his cuteness. 

"My desk isn't here. I work in a room alone, follow me." I gestured him to follow and he was soon by my side. 

As we were walking, I've decided to ask Connor some questions. 

"So, Connor..." I started. 

He looked at me. 

"Yes Aaron?" We continued to walk.  

"What do you do?" I asked him. 

"I am programmed to investigate crime scenes and be your typical android. Like cleaning, making food, helping, etc."

We arrived at my desk, more like, Office. I was about to scan my hand, but Connor was quicker. 

"After you." He pulled his hand away from the scanner, waiting for me to go first. 

I raised my eyebrows before they crashed. 

"How do you have access?" I walked in. 

He closed the door behind him and looked around the room.

"They gave me access already since they knew you were gonna do it sooner or later, but I thought everyone has there own room

"They gave me access already since they knew you were gonna do it sooner or later, but I thought everyone has there own room." He told. He looked around the room, scanning his environment."May I ask why do you have this much space?" He asked while looking at the shelves. 

"It wasn't my decision. They said I was the best cop in Detroit, better than Hank, so they gave me a room to myself." I explained. 

I set my ID card on the desk and headed towards the door. 

"Aaron, where are you going?" He stopped me before I opened the door to leave the room. 

"I'm gonna go ask for another computer and another chair for you. Please don't break anything, I'll be back soon." I opened the door and closed it behind me. 

I walked off, trying to find captain Jeffrey.

-Connor's POV-

I searched around the room, looking for anything that would tell me more about Aaron. She left her ID card on the table so I picked it up.

100%

PROCESSING    DATA.  .  .

___________________________________

AARON SKYES

Fᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ Sᴀᴍᴀɴᴛʜᴀ Sᴋʏᴇs

ʀᴀɴᴋ: ʟɪᴇᴜᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴛ

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: 8/24/2019

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'3

ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 110

ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ: ᴅʀᴋ ʙʀɴ

ʜᴀɪʀ: ᴅʀᴋ ʙʀɴ

I placed her card back down thinking how much she weighed. Is she eating well?  I walked to the stone wall area where a cork board was displayed. It had pictures, pins, fortunes, and a necklace hanging on the side. There was one picture that stood out. It looked like Aaron with a bunch of flowers in her hair, at an amusement park, smiling so innocently. I took the picture in my hands and stared at it, not missing a single detail from it.

*𝔹𝕒-𝕕𝕦𝕞*

*𝔹𝕒-𝕕𝕦𝕞*

*𝔹𝕒-𝕕𝕦𝕞*

I felt something in my chest, it was beating loudly and fast for only me to hear. I placed my hand over where my heart would be. It was beating like a loud drum. Why is my heart beating so loud and quickly? Is there something wrong with me? There were other pictures of her and other people, but there was this one picture with her and a Dog. So she and Mr. Anderson are both dog lovers. 

I looked to the left of the cork board and found a small list of songs. They were mostly k-pop songs and some depressing songs. I decided to use her computer to find anything else about her. I grabbed her ID card and quickly inserted it in the computer. I looked towards the door and sensed two figures coming my way so I quickly took the card and placed it where it was before. 

I turned away from the computer and got my coin to mess around with. The door opened revealing Aaron and another police officer with a computer and a chair. The police officer placed the computer on the right side of the table while Aaron pushed the chair where the computer was. 

"Thanks a lot Chris." She thanked. 

"You're welcome." The person known as "Chris" turned to me, then headed for the door. 

"See you later Aaron, Connor." Then he left.

"Alright Connor, we haven't really introduced ourselves properly." I turned to Aaron.

To Be Continued....