- 0 4 -

-Aaron's POV-

I turned to face Connor while he was still sitting my seat, playing with a coin. He looked up at me, waiting for me to say more. 

"My name i--" 

"Aaron Samantha Skyes. Rank Lieutenant, birth date is August 3rd 2019, height 5'3, weight 110 lb, eye colour dark brown, hair dark brown." He interrupted while tucking the coin away in his pocket. 

"How did yo--" 

"I am an android detective. I'm suppose to know everything about you since, we are now partners."He interrupted again. 

I gave an 'Oh' while nodding. I didn't know what else to say because I've never had an Android before. I looked around as things got awkward. I looked my cork board and remember to add more so I can hang up the pictures I had in one of my drawers. Connor got up and sat In his chair, about to open his computer but realized he didn't have an ID card yet. 

"Oh! Right, Jeffrey told me to give you this." I handed him his card and he inserted it in his computer. 

"Thank you." He said before paying attention back to the screen. I opened a large drawer to find more cork boards. 

I grabbed two of them and set them aside on the wall. Then I took out a hammer and a couple of nails. Before I could do anything else, Connor turned to me. 

"If you have any files on deviants, I'd like to take a look at them." He asked. 

"Sure." I put the hammer and nails down, and headed to my computer. 

I swiftly took and my card and inserted in my computer. It opened to the case files, and with one click I sent It to his. 

"I just received it, thanks." I just left my computer open so I can use it later on. 

I walked back to the cork board and grabbed the hammer and a nail. I carefully placed the nail below the cork board that was already up, and used the Hammer to keep it in place. Since it was rock, I had to find the soft part since between the rocks. I was about to hit the nail but Connor's voice startled me. 

"Those are really nice pictures.." He was behind me, very close. 

It scared me so I flinched and instead of the nail piercing the wall, it pierced my skin. 

"Fuck!" I dropped the hammer and grabbed my left hand. 

The nail was sticking out of my index finger and was bleeding really badly. Connor acted fast. He grabbed the aid kit that was in on my shelf and quickly opened it. I kept groaning in pain and swearing each second. Connor sat me in his chair and grabbed my left hand, he looked at the nail and swiftly pulled it out, making me shout a little. Tears threatened to fall down to my cheeks. 

"Everything's gonna be alright..." His voice made me calm down a little. 

He did all he can  to help my wound and bandaged it up for me. 

"I'm sorry, Ms. Skyes..." He looked down. "I didn't mean to startle you.." I looked at him with sad eyes. 

"It's fine! Really! I've had worse situations..." I tried to cheer him up. 

He suddenly grabbed my left hand, inspecting it closely.

*𝔹𝕒-𝔻𝕦𝕞*

*𝔹𝕒-𝔻𝕦𝕞*

*𝔹𝕒-𝔻𝕦𝕞*

Why is my heart beating so fast? I just brushed it off my shoulder and ignored it. He moved back, and grabbed the hammer and another nail. He hammered it onto the stone wall and placed the cork board exactly where I wanted it. He did the same with the other but on top of the original cork board with pictures and other things on it. He walked back to me, opening the drawer I had first got the tools from and put the hammer and nails back. 

"Are you ok? How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" He asked a bunch of questions that I couldn't answer because there were too many. 

"I'm fine Connor, thank you though." I smiled to him. 

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. How adorable can this guy get? His actions are so innocent. But he has to face this cold, cruel world. He rolled the chair I was sitting in to my space and took the other chair that was in my spot. The sound of small clicks coming from the keyboard shaped print on the wood table. 

"243 files....first dates back in nine months...It all started in Detroit....and quickly spread across the country..." He narrowed his eyebrows. 

"Most of those cases are Hanks. Gotta help this man out. He's getting older, and slower..." I chuckled from my own joke. 

Connor kept staring at his screen while probably in deep thought. 

"An AX400 is reported to have assaulted a man last night. That could be a good starting point of our investigation." He looked at me and I nodded. 

We both walked to the door and Connor opened it for me again. 

"Such a gentleman.." I smiled to him. 

"Gentle...man..?" He repeated while following behind me. 

"A gentleman is a man that is very kind, has manners, and does things like opening the door for someone, carrying the girl's bags, and stuff like that." 

"Oh...So I'm a gentleman..?" He questioned as we head towards the front doors. 

"Yes...yes you are." We walked past the desks and I wanted to check if Hank was still here. 

I searched for him, finding him sitting at his desk. He seemed pretty down so I walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He flinched from the sudden contact. 

"Jesus fucking Christ Aaron!" He sighed. 

"Sorry..." I pouted a bit. 

"I should be the one saying that..." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. 

"No, I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't of shouted at you like that. It was immature of me." I looked down. 

"Hey, don't do that... you're gonna make me feel bad..." He admitted. "And when are you not immature?" He chuckled a bit making me laugh.

"Tch...whatever.." I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my face.

To be continued....