- 4 1 -

A/N: Hey guys! Before you start, if there are any errors in any of the parts that I missed while editing, please let me know so I can correct them right away! (Mostly mis-spelled words or sentences that don't make sense XD) Thank you!

After a few moments of the comfortable silence, I pulled away. I calmed myself down and wiped my tears.

"Go on, do your thing." I told him.

Connor gave me a worried expression before nodding. He walked back to the same android and they held each others arms. I'm guessing he connected since now the android was connecting to the others and now the whole room was filled with the same voice.

- - -

We finally were able to gather all the androids from the tower, and lead them out of the building. The guards did nothing, as we out numbered all of them with more than a thousand androids. A war was happening, and we have to do something about it. But we will not fight violence with violence.

As we walked down the streets, TV screens everywhere. The president was shown, and her voice echoed through as we marched.

"Thousands of androids invaded the city of Detroit. According to our sources, they originated in CyberLife warehouses believed to have been infiltrated by deviants."

I watched the news on my phone as we all walked. We were all on the screens of the news and I looked over to Connor. He looked straight ahead.

"Given their overwhelming numbers and risk of civilian casualties, I have ordered my army to retreat. The evacuation of the city is underway at this very moment." She kept talking, finally getting to the point.

"Perhaps the time has come for us to consider the possibility that androids are a new form of intelligent life. One thing is certain: the events in Detroit have changed the world forever. May God bless you and may God bless the United States of America." After her words I smiled a bit.

I tucked my phone away in my pocket before looking up to see their leader. Me and Connor stopped, him walking a bit more closer.

"You did it, Markus..." Connor spoke.

"We did it." He replied. "This is a great day for our people. Humans will have no choice now. They'll have to listen to us."

Me and Connor stepped to the side to let Markus see the army we've collected. Another android stepped beside Markus, most likely his lover. I moved closer to Connor, taking his warm hand in mine. He looked at me. I took a moment before looking back at him with a small smile.

He pulled his hand away from mine. I felt a bit sad, but instead I could feel his arm wrap around my waist, pulling us together and closing the space between our bodies. I looked down in embarrassment but Connor took his other hand and placed it on my cheek, making me look at him.

He gave me a small smile before closing the space between our lips, making my eyes go wider than golf balls. I swear my heart stopped, and I froze. Are we... really kissing right now...?! He pulled back and I looked down.

"Aaron..." He called out to me.

I am unresponsive to him, cheeks burning my face off.

"Aaron...?" He called out to me again, touching my cheeks.

"Aaron.exe has stopped working..." I finally respond.

He chuckled, making me look at his beautiful smile. Connor took my head and brought it to his chest, making me lean on him a bit. I closed my eyes to take in this beautiful moment.

To Be Continued...