- 2 4 -

I opened the door but was stopped by Connor.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking confused.

"Outside." I simply answered.

"But Hank told us to wait here." He tilted his head a bit.

I looked at Hank and could hear his part of the conversation. He put his arm down, signalling he was done talking on the phone. I looked back at Connor who was looking at me the whole time.

"He's done." That's all I said before closing the door and walking to Hank. Hank sighed, and I could hear the car's door being opened, then being shut closed. I looked back and Connor was walking towards us. I nudged my head at Hank whose back was facing us, signalling Connor to say something.

"Is everything okay, Lieutenant?" Connor started.

Hank turned his head to look at us.

"Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants... He said he was saved by Marcus himself.." He explained.

"Is Chris okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yea, he's in shock but,... He's alive..." Hank nodded and turned to face Kamski's place. "What the hell..." He started walking to the door.

I looked at Connor and he stared back at me.

"How did you find Kamski?" Connor asked.

I took a deep breath and admired the beautiful snowflakes that fell as I listened to their conversation.

"I remember this guy was all over the media when CyberLife first started selling androids... I made a few calls, here we are."

Hank rang the doorbell and we waited a couple of minutes. It was kind of awkward so I just started looking around to entertain myself a bit. Hank was about to ring the bell once more before the door opened and we were greeted by a pretty android.

"Hi... Uh... I'm, er, Lieutenant Hank Anderson, Detroit Police Department. I'm here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski." Hank introduced.

"Please, come in." The android smiled at us and moved for us to walk inside.

"Okay." We proceeded inside and the android closed the door behind us.

"I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please, make yourself comfortable." Then she left.

Hank and Connor took a seat while I walked around, analyzing everything.

"Nice girl..." Hank said.

"You're right... she's really pretty..." Connor responded.

After he said that, I felt something weird. I sighed quietly feeling slightly a bit... Jealous? With his words. I chose just to ignore it. Connor got up and also began to analyze things. I looked at a picture with a woman and a man together.

100%

PROCESSING  DATA. . .

___________________________________

STERN, AMANDA

Al Professor at University of Colbridge

Born: 05/14/78 - Died: 02/23/27

KAMSKI, ELIJAH

Al Graduate at University of Colbridge

Born: 07/17/02