- 3 2 -

A/N: Hi there! Here's an early update for you guys! Enjoyy!~

While Aaron was sleeping, I had watched her the whole night. Being beside her made me feel... Content... in some way. It was currently 6 AM, so I decided to go downstairs to make breakfast. She is now twenty-years old so I want to make a perfect breakfast for her. There wasn't much in the fridge or pantry, so I decided to go to the store. I snuck back up stairs to get changed into some of the clothes we bought, and quietly snuck out to go grab a few things. 

- - -

I came back with several bags and luckily, Aaron was sill asleep. Vanilla was too. I placed all the things I bought where they belong, but kept the ingredients I needed out on the counter. Before making Aaron's breakfast, I started looking through the cupboards for Vanilla's dog food. Once I found the dog food in the third cabinet, I took it out and walked to her where her bowls were. 

I poured some food into one of the bowls and then took the other bowl in my hand. I walked back to the counter and placed the food back before filling the bowl with water. I walked back and placed Vanilla's water next to her food. Vanilla's food... Check... 

I went back to the counter once again washed my hands before starting to make Aaron's breakfast. I started by adding flour, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl. I mixed it all up before adding milk, vegetable oil and an egg. I placed a pan on the stove and set the heat to medium before placing some butter in the pan. I then went back to the mixture and continue to mix.

- - -

While I was making breakfast, I heard tiny steps and a chain. I looked down and to the side of the counter to see Vanilla sitting down, her tail waving. I stopped what I was doing and pet her. 

"Good morning, Vanilla." I greeted her before going back to adding some berries to her pancakes. 

Then I was finally done. I helped Vanilla up onto the high chair and we stared at the pancakes. 

"Do you think she'll like it?" I asked her.

She just barked. 

"I'll take that as a 'yes'. Wanna go wake up Aaron for me?" I looked down at her. 

She barked again, and I just took it as a 'yes' again. I set her back down on the floor and she ran off upstairs.

After a few minutes, I could hear footsteps with another pair of small footsteps coming down the stairs. 

"Vanilla, you don't need to tug on my sweatpants!" I heard Aaron as they both finally show up.

-Aaron's POV-

Vanilla jumped on me this morning, barking at me to get up. At first I was confused, maybe she's hungry? She kept tugging my sweatpants down the stairs while I had to scold at her. When we got down the stairs, she finally stopped and ran to the kitchen counter. My eyes followed, to see Connor's smiled. 

"Happy birthday, Aaron! Come sit down." He said while I walked closer to the counter.

I took a seat and helped Vanilla on one of the seats too. Connor pushed a plate of pancaked at me and gave me eating utensils. I looked at the plate of pancakes.

 I looked at the plate of pancakes