- 1 5 -

Connor walked to a Traci that was locked up for display. He tried to unlock it with his handprint, but it didn't detect any fingerprints. 

"No fingerprint detected. Please try again." He looked down at his hand and looked back up. 

I turned around inspecting the androids on display. The android put his hands on the glass, looking like he was desperate for me. I quickly backed away from it, looking disgusted before bumping into something. 

"Oh! Sorry!" I quickly turned around to apologize when I realized it was Connor. 

"Sorry, Connor." I rubbed the back of my neck. 

"It's alright Aaron." He tilted his head a bit. "Um, can you do me a favour?" He seemed a bit desperate. 

Me do him a favour? 

"Of course. Did you find something?" I leant on one side then switched to the other. 

"Maybe..." He lead me to a Traci that was looking at us. 

She smiled and put her hands on the glass. 

"Can you rent this Traci?" He asked. 

I gave him a shocked expression. 

"M-me? R-rent Tra-traci?" I stuttered while pointing to myself. 

He gave an innocent nod. I bit my lip in nervousness and hesitation, but I'm sure he knows what he's doing. I sighed and placed my hand over the scanner and it confirmed my purchase. The door opened and the Traci stepped out of the pod. 

"Delighted to meet you. Follow me, Ill take you to your room." She stuck her hand out. 

I was very uncomfortable. 

"N-now what?" I asked Connor. 

"What the fuck are you two doing?" We turned out heads to Hank. 

"Don't tell me both of you are trying to....y'know... three? Aaron, We're on a fucking mission for God's sake, we have no time for this!" He gave a judgemental look. 

"W-w-what?! No!" My face was probably tomato red by now. 

"Don't get the wrong fucking idea, Hank! Connor asked me to purchase this Traci to I don't know what the hell he's up to, so don't give me that look!" I shouted at him while looking up.

"Could've warned me earlier..." He crossed his arms. 

"O-ok! now what?" I looked at Connor. 

He walked up to the Traci and he grabbed her arm, making her also hold his. His hand began to turn white, and I knew he was probing it's memory. 

"Holy shit, Connor... The hell are you doing?" Hank asked but Connor was too focused on trying to get to the Traci's memory. 

Connor suddenly backed up from the Traci. 

"It saw something." Connor looked back at us. 

"What are you talkin' about? Saw what?" Hank questioned while I gave a confused look. 

"The deviant left the room... A blue-haired Traci. Club policy is to wipe the androids' memory every two hours. We only have a few minutes if we wanna find another eye witness!" Connor exclaimed before looking around too find another witness. 

I Followed Connor to help him out with getting the android he wanted to probe the memory of. 

"Hey, what am I suppose to do with this one? Aaron, you're the one that bought it so deal with it!" Hank's voice getting farther away said. 

The Traci tried to grab his hand and tried leading him to a room. 

"Tell it you've changed your mind!" Connor shouted. 

"Uhh... Sorry, honey, I've changed her mind!" I tried to holding my laughter, but failed miserably.

I quickly stopped following Connor and listened closer to Hank's Conversation with The Traci. 

"Nothing personal, you're... a lovely girl... I just, uh... You know... I'm with him and... I mean, not with him like that... That's not what I... You, um..." The Traci went back to the display case and the door closed. 

"Wow, Just... got a job to do..." He walked away and followed us. 

I was still dying of laughter. 

"Hey! Cut it out!" He sped walk closer to me like he was about to hit me but I quickly ran to Connor and hid behind him like a little child. 

I giggled and peeked from behind his back. 

"Please do not harm Aaron." Connor stopped Hank. 

"But--" 

"We have to focus on this investigation." He interrupted him. 

Hank sighed and mumbled in his place while crossing his arms. I smirked and Connor led me from android to android, searching for where the blue-haired Traci walked off to. After a few minutes, we were close to finding it. Connor probed the Janitor android and saw the Traci walk into the staff area. 

"I know where it went! Follow me!" He walked to the Staff door and opened it. 

 "Fucking-A. This is crazy..." We all walked inside, Connor first. 

"Wait." Hank called out and me and Connor came to a halt. 

"Ill take it from here..." We backed up as Hank pulled his gun out. 

He looked at us before opening the door and pointing his gun trying to protect us if there was any danger. We followed him as he walked down the steps, keeping our eyes focused in front of us for any movement. 

"Shit... We're too late..." Hank cursed.

-Connor's POV-

I looked around before scanning the room. A blue substance caught my eye as I analyzed the floor. I walked to it, kneeling and taking a sample on my fingers. I brought the substance to my mouth to analyze it.

BLUE BLOOD DROPLETS

MODEL: WR400

SERIAL NUMBER: #950 455 437

"Christ, look at them." I looked up to Hank who was staring weirdly at the Androids. 

"They get used till they break, then they get tossed out..." He walked around. 

"Yea..." Aaron was looking at a line of androids. 

"Hey, there's another rA9 reference here." I kept my eyes on her, moving her hand on across the writing. 

"People are fucking insane... They don't want relationships anymore, everybody just gets an android... and I know, Aaron." Hank turned to her. 

"Connor wasn't a choice, and plus, you guys look cute together so it isn't your fault." He shrugged. 

Aaron hit him lightly, trying not to really hurt him. 

"N-no we don't..." She stuttered, obviously flustered again. 

"That's a lie." I told while Hank just laughed at her attitude. 

"Connor, shut your mouth!" She shouted and crossed her arms. 

My lips curled up a bit from her cuteness. 

"As I was saying," Hank proceeded. "They cook what you want, they screw when you want, You don't have to worry about how they feel..." He finished. 

"Exactly." Aaron's arms were still crossed while pointing at Hank. 

"Honestly I don't think it's fair at all though, but here I am, trying to catch androids that get hurt by us stupid humans that make them go crazy." She sighed. 

We resumed focus on our mission. I followed the blue blood droplets that led me to a group of Androids on the far corner. I looked at all the androids, finally laying my eyes on the blue-haired Traci, thats LED was red. Before I could do anything, the Traci in front of her, tried to push me. Things started to get intense.

To Be Continued...