- 4 7 -

We opened the door, and quietly sneaked into other rooms trying to find things that could help us. We found ammo scattered around different areas and we gladly took them. As we snuck stealthily into the living room, we heard some rustling coming from the basement. We looked at each other and nodded, signalling that we were gonna head downstairs for battle. Before we made our way to an epic battle, we kept searching for things that could help us.

"Guys, I have an idea!" Jordan whispered excitingly.

Me and Connor turned our heads to her in question.

"Why don't we use Sumo and Vanilla for a distraction?" She pointed at the door of the room they were in.

Me and Connor looked at each other for a second before looking back at her. I smirked and nodded. I snuck to the door, and carefully opened the door to the room that held Sumo and Vanilla in. I was greeted by a big and small fluffy figures that were trying to jump on me.

"Woah, hey there!" I whispered, petting them both.

I looked at both of these cute creatures that had party hats on them. I chuckled quietly, trying not to make a sound. I could hear Jordan and Connor's footsteps behind me as I pet these cuddly creatures.

"Alright, Vanilla, Sumo, follow me!" Connor whispered excitingly.

They looked up at him, sitting in front of him as a sign that they'll listen. We walked out of the room quietly, making our way to the basement door. We opened it ever so carefully, trying not to make a loud creaking noise. We let the dogs go first and us second. They ran down and I could hear Hank scream.

"Fire!" A few bullets were shot, but luckily they didn't hit Vanilla and Sumo.

"Huh?" I could hear Kaycee question.

As they were caught off guard, I nodded my head to get in there. We rushed in, firing at them. They quickly hid behind their bases and we tried finding cover if they were gonna try shooting at us. All we could hear were bullets being fired. We were in different spots. Connor was hiding behind boxes, Jordan was hiding behind a chair, and I was hiding behind a pillar.

I looked at both of them. Connor gave Jordan a signal to sneak behind their base. He looked at me and gave me a sign to move in. I nodded. He held his fingers up. Three... Two... One... At the same time, we both moved from our spots and fired.

"Ahh!!" I yelled out a battle cry. Jordan finally made it and took out Kaycee. She dramatically fell. Jace on the other hand, tried getting Connor.

Hank didn't notice Jordan yet, but as she was about to take him out, Hank was quicker. One of his bullets shot me. I stopped in my tracks and dropped the gun. I let my body fall dramatically too. Then I hear Hank cry out in "pain".

"Aaron!" He dropped his weapon and knelt down to me, holding my hand.

I gave him my best weak fake smile and put my hand on his cheek.

"I... Love... You... Bleh.." I died.

"Nooooooooo!" He cried out before we both turned into a laughing mess.

- - -

"Happy birthday to you!~" They sang as I sat there smiling at the cupcakes in front of me.

We were currently singing "Happy Birthday" so we could finally eat the cupcakes. Once we were done, I blew the candles out, Kaycee took pictures, and we finally enjoyed the time together laughing and smiling.

"Okay guys! Present time!" Jace brought out what seemed to be bags with pretty tissue paper.

Some bags were big, some were small, and some gifts were wrapped up in wrapping paper.

"Wow! You guys really didn't have to." I said as I stared at each one of them while a small smile on my face. "The time I've spent with you guys is enough for me."

"No no no no no." Jordan said in a sassy tone. "Honey, you're gonna take my gift because I can't return it." We all laughed.

Kaycee shoved her gift into my hands.

"Here! Open mine first!" She says clearly excited.

I looked down at the cute bag that held whatever was in there. It had a bunch of rainbow-coloured tissued paper and cute things Kaycee would add because it's Kaycee. I push the tissue paper aside and searched for the card that was laying inside. The card was in a white envelope with a heart sticker keeping the opening together. A small smile was plastered on my face as I carefully removed the sticker. I pulled the card out and quickly glanced on the cover. Then I began.

"Dear Aaron..." I started. "You are now 20 years old! Yay 20's! You grow up so fast and just remembering all those memories together feels like we just made them this year. Life seems so short, so you should make the best of it. Please have a wonderful birthday and you and Connor have my bless- KAYCEE!" I shot a deadly glance at her.

She hid behind Jace.

"Just open the gift!~" She whined.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed whatever the gift was from the bag. I pulled it out to see what seems to be a dress. There were no sleeves and outlined the chest of the dress. It was short and the back had some sort of ribbon tied like the back of a corset.

I looked to Kaycee and gave her a bored look.

"Seriously? Out of all the things you could've got me, you got me a dress that I will never wear?" I sighed.

She furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms while coming out from behind Jace.

"You WILL wear this dress!" She said annoyed.

I just rolled my eyes.

"There are more things in the bag!" She scoffed.

I sighed once more before reaching my hand back in the bag. I pulled out a box that was tied with a ribbon. I released the ribbon and it fell, then I removed the top of the box. My eyes widened in surprise and my cheeks burned up. I slammed the top back down to cover what was inside.

"K-KAYCEE! WHY WOULD YOU- GRR I'M GONNA GET YOU!" I stood up and began to chase her around the house.

She screamed for help as the others tried calming me down.

-Connor's POV-

As the others were trying to help calm the two, I looked down at the box. I bent down to slowly open and reveal what was gifted to Aaron from Kaycee. There were sexy undergarments and lingerie, something I wouldn't expect Kaycee to give, or Aaron to even wear. Suddenly my mind went to a picture of Aaron and scanned her wearing these garments. I was surprised with myself and could feel my burning blue cheeks with my hand. The images wouldn't stop and I began to slap myself constantly. God damnit. I thought as I couldn't help what was going through my head.

To Be Continued...

A/N: OKAY SO I'M SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY BAD. I DIDN'T GO THROUGH THE WHOLE THING TO EDIT IT AND IT'S BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME SINCE I'VE EVEN READ MY OWN STORY. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I WROTE IN PAST CHAPTERS AND FORGIVE MR FOR NOT UPDATING AT ALL.