- 2 7 -

-Aaron's POV-

"W-wait guys... Connor is an android." I said a bit hesitant.

"And..?" Jordan tilted her head as everyone gave me confused looks.

"He should wear something different so it isn't obvious he's a deviant if he wants to do something out of an androids coding." I glared at Connor still a bit shook of what he said earlier.

I trust him, so i'm just gonna follow along for now. Then a sweatshirt was tossed to Connor and he caught it. I looked at the direction the sweatshirt was thrown.

"Wear this." Jace said bluntly.

Jace had some extra clothes in the trunk of the car. He also threw a beanie to cover the LED and some ripped jeans.

"Just get dressed at the back of the car. Wear those timberlands over there." Jace pointed to the boots in the trunk.

"Why can't he just go get dressed in the bathrooms of the department?"

"It's quicker here." Then he turned to Connor. "Just leave your original clothes in the trunk. You can change back later." Then Jace walked to the driver's seat.

He was acting a bit weird but i just ignored it. I looked over to Connor and nodded. Connor got inside the trunk and closed the door. I decided to wait for him outside as Kaycee and Jordan got inside the car, Jordan in front and Kaycee at the back. It didn't take long for Connor to change and he came back out. I wasn't paying attention until Connor called out to me.

"Um, Aaron?" I turned my head to the direction of Connor's voice.

"How do I look?" He gave me a moment to look at him before turning around for me to see all angles.

My eyes went wide. I haven't seen him in regular clothes since he was an android and this was a rare sight. They looked great on him.

"You lo-look amazing!" I smiled brightly.

My cheeks were starting to get hot.

"Thanks." He smiled back at me.

"L-let's go?"

"Yeah." Then we got inside the back seats of the car.

"Wow!~ You look better in those clothes than Jace!" Kaycee admitted.

"Shut up." Jace scoffed.

We buckled up and drove off. I was in the middle of Connor and Kaycee as they both stared out the window. I couldn't help but stare at Connor once again because of his beautiful features. I realized I still needed to talk to him about what he said earlier. Thinking about what he did makes me blush. Since we were in the car, I couldn't just straight up ask him. I couldn't whisper either or one of them would ask. I kept thinking before I looked down to my phone. That's it! I unlocked my phone and clicked on one of my apps that was labeled 'notes'. I made a new document and started typing what I wanted to say.

 I made a new document and started typing what I wanted to say