- 1 4 -

-Aaron's POV-

I was holding onto Connor's waist as he drove my motorcycle to our destination. I wasn't wearing my helmet so I laid my head on Connor's back, eyes closed. My hair flowing through the wind, and the sound of his heart ringing in my ears. It's beating quickly... My arms tightened around his waist. I felt so safe and comfortable around him. I wasn't mad at him anymore, I couldn't stay mad at him. 

I felt the motorcycle come to a halt, and the noise faded. We had arrived at our destination I guess? I unwrapped my hands and missing the feeling of hugging him. What the fuck? What the hell are you thinking? Ugh seriously Aaron he's an android for Fuck sakes... I thought to myself. 

"You sure this is the place?" I asked him. 

"It's the address on the report." He answered. 

I looked ahead of us to see a car similar to Hank's. I scanned it with the contact lenses and made sure he's here. 

"Hanks inside." I said while hopping off and looked up. 

I stood there for a couple of seconds. 

"Eden Club.." I mumbled while waiting for Connor to follow. 

"Sexiest androids in town...." I read. 

I looked back at Connor and he just stared back at me, waiting for me to keep walking. We proceeded to walk further inside the club, me getting uncomfortable each second. I look at the half naked androids that were displayed and felt my body shiver from the though of people actually DOING IT with them. What was more weird was that when I looked at Connor, dirty thought came to my mind and I literally pinched myself and looked away. I saw Ben and a man talking so we walked to them. 

"Hey, Aaron!" Ben walked to me. 

"Hey Ben, How are you?" 

"I'm good, It's that room there. Hank is in there, but Oh, uh, by the way...Gavin's in there too...." He said while rubbing his neck. 

"Oh Great... An old man, a dead body and a perverted asshole, just what I needed..." 

I chuckled at the old man part. I motioned for Connor to go in and I followed behind him. 

"Ah, Aaron, good to see you...and your plastic pet..." He walked closer but I immediately moved back to keep some distance between us. 

"Why you here, sweetheart?" He called out. 

I decided to just let him walk closer.

"Don't fucking call me that you stupid shit.." I whispered in his ear. 

"We've been assigned all cases involving androids..." Connor interrupted. 

"Oh yea? Well you're wasting you're time.." Gavin spoke. 

I glanced at Connor, LED was red, then turned back at Gavin. He walked closer to the dead body, arms crossed. 

"Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he can handle." He laughed. 

"You're a pervert too..." I mumbled disgustingly. 

"We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind." I said boringly. 

"Come on, let's go.." He walked closer to me, near the entrance. 

"I can already imagine what you would look like wearing that.." He whispered and nudged his head to a half naked android. 

I looked back at him and he winked at me. I quickly gave him a good slap across the face. Hank tried to hold in his laughter but failed. 

"I don't know what he said to make you do that, but nice one." He gave me a high five.