One.

Before you read this story, I just want to say that I'm editing it slowly and sorry for any spelling mistake or any confusion.

Okay now you can continue reading

--------

There was a loud bang on my window. My heart was nearly popping out by the scare of the bang. I look at the time, three. Who would be out at three in the morning? I walk over to it to see what made that noise or who.

There was a dark shadow in front of me. I looked closely but couldn't see who it was. All of the sudden the figure step towards the light. I backed away.

There he stood on my balcony.

My best friend. Wait should I even call him that? No. He isn't my friend. He's mental.

I backed away from the window.

I could see that signature smirk.

I looked around the room to see if there was anything that I could use defend myself with just in case he walks in or tries something.

Last time I saw him he wanted to kill me. Maybe he's back to finish what he started?

He started strangling me until he Jai came in and pushed him off of me.

I walk over to my night stand to grab my phone I immediately dialed 9-11. "I wouldn't if I were you" he said from behind me.

I locked my phone but didn't turn around. I looked at my surrounding, looking for something I could hit him with. Nothing. Fuck.

"So how has my princess been?" He spoke again.

I didn't respond. I could feel him coming closer to me so I moved from where I was.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered yelled.
"Of course to see my princess" he stated the obvious.
"Get out" I said pointing to the window.
I noticed the window was locked.
How? What?
How on earth did he get inside if the window was locked?

I looked at the window confused.

"don't worry about how I got in here" he said coming closer, I backed away from him once again.

"Get out before my parents find out you're here!" I said angrily. "You're suppose to be one hundred feet away"

"Oh but baby, your parents aren't coming home tonight remember?" He said. Fuck. I'm screwed.

I was literally shitting myself.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Well, I just wanted to apologize for last time" he said with no emotion.

"Okay, well now you said it so get out" I said again.

"Melanie? Who are you talking to?" I heard my sister from the other side of the door.

I looked over at the figure standing in front of me. He just shook his head telling me to not say anything.

He grabbed my neck when he saw that I was thinking of a way to tell her.

"Oh.... Um.... I'm just practicing for the play" I said trying to come up with something to say and that's what came out. Well, I am on the school play so she'll believe me, hopefully.

Luke removed his hand from my neck.

"You're weird!" She said. I could hear her footsteps getting further and further away.
I was literally stabbing myself for not saying that he was here.

I looked at the door hoping that she'll come back but it never happened. That's when I was pushed against the wall. My head hit the wall so hard that I'm pretty sure there would be a huge bump there.

He took out a pocket knife and started to trail it over my face. He got closer and closer to me. "Lu-Luke please stop" I tried not sounding scared. My heart was nearly about to pop out.
He licked the knife. I felt disgusted.
He then put the tip of the knife under my chin.
"Any last words?" He said. I closed my eyes and just waited for the impact but nothing happened.
I opened my eyes and he wasn't in front of me he was on my bed chuckling.
How does he do that?

"You're so cute when you're scared" was all he said.

"Can you please leave?" I tried to reason with him but he wouldn't.

"No" was all he said.

"Luke get out" I said frustrated.

"We both know I'm not leaving" he smirked.

I sighed walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To sleep in the living room" I said.

"I don't think so" he got up walking towards me.

This kid scares me but I don't want to make it obvious to him. "Oh but I think I am!" I said confidently.

I was scared that he would kill me. I know he has a short temper but for the past two months he's been acting differently. He isn't Luke Brooks.

"Mel?" Luke snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I look at him.

Today he's acting somewhat like Luke Brooks. He hasn't said anything or hurt me.

"I said if you want to have a movie night to night? Like old times" he said smiling.

"Sure" I said. I didn't want to get close to him because I have a feeling that he is waiting for the proper time to kill me.

Last time he said that next time he comes back, that I would die.

I don't know what I have done to him to be honest.

After the movie finished, Luke was already asleep in my bed. I turned off the tv and walked to the night stand where I left my phone. I looked for the name I was looking for so I can text him. Jai.

To: Jai
Hey.... He's back! I don't know what to do. He's somewhat himself again. But I'm also scared that it's an act what should I do?

I don't know if I should send it or not.

"You'll regret sending that" I heard his voice. Fuck.

I clicked send.

I put the phone down and the next thing I saw was the knife coming in the direction of my heart.

It went pitch black.

------------

What do you guys think?

Sorry this is short.

Leave a comment below and tell me if you have any suggestions.

💕

Sorry this is shit.