1.1.5 Queer, There and Everywhere

"What is with kids today?"

"We just want to get laid like everyone else." Luke's relieved that Michael didn't just blow up on him when he revealed his true age but he can't help but feeling a little disappointed when Michael carries on getting dressed. Where's he supposed to go? His parents think he's at Chloe's house...

"Have you ever been with anyone before?"

"Sure." Luke replies, pulled away from his musing, his voice a little higher than he would like. Looking at Michael sitting beside him as they both wrestle on their clothing hastily, he changes his mind about lying. He just told him the truth about his age and that didn't freak him out, maybe the fact that he's a virgin won't either. "Well, not exactly. This is kind of my first."

"I figured. Kind of young aren't you?"

Luke can't help frowning at Michael, he was sure that the guy would be cool with it, now he's going to be pissy about it?

"Well, I was fourteen my first time..." Michael glances back at Luke to gauge his reaction. He was right about the boy, appearances can be deceiving at times.

"That's really young."

"...with my gym teacher."

"I bet he was some old perv."

"That old perv was probably the same age that I am now." Michael retorts, shooting a look at Luke before carrying on reminiscing. "It was after school in the locker rooms.He was taking a shower, I went back for something...a book, my shorts, I don't remember. Anyway there he was all naked, soaping himself. He saw me there, a big boner under my trousers. Shit, I walked right into the showers with my clothes on..."

"No!"

"...got down on my knees and sucked him off right there."

"He let you?!"

"Let me? He loved it!"

"I bet you were scared."

"Well, I guess we're all a little scared our first time..."

~~~

When Michael's car speeds round the corner, screeching right up to the kerb where Calum's standing, checking his watch, he can't believe his eyes. "You brought him?" Calum glares at Luke sitting in the front seat, that's his seat for fucks sake.

"He's got nowhere to go. Get in!"

Huffing and swearing softly to himself Calum heaves himself into the back of the Jeep.

Running through corridors, avoiding orderlies and equipment being moved, never mind people getting in their way, the three of them arrive at the door of a packed room, Calum already with his camera out. As various people move out of the way at their arrival, Michael stands stock still in the doorway, his face in shock as he looks at the bed with its montage of three.

"Oh my god." He breathes, as Luke looks on in astonishment behind him.

"Say hello to your son." Geordie says, cradling a wriggling baby wrapped in a blanket with the tiniest beanie hat on.

"Well go on." Calum encourages as Michael takes one step forward.

"When did it start?" He asks, arriving at the bed and looking down at the sight before him.

"Around seven." Maddie's voice pipes up, clearly unimpressed, from the other side of Geordie.

"Six hours later and there he was. He looks just like you." Geordie, ignoring Maddie's jibe, looks up to see Michael's reaction to his son.