1.19.1 Good Grief!

Michael's entertaining two guys at once in his bed, although they're definitely entertaining him more than he's entertaining them; one's currently attached to his dick whilst the other has his head buried between Michael's thighs, sucking at his balls. Michael's pleased to report that both are very good at their self assigned tasks.

He ignores his ringing phone for a while but can't when one of the guys stops, his cheek nudging Michael's pink and shiny mushroomed head, to look up, "Are you going to get that?"

Michael rolls his eyes and reaches for the phone with one hand whilst pushing the guys head down again with the other, sighing happily when his mouth sucks Michael in again. In a clipped tone, because who doesn't hate being interrupted whilst enjoying nearly perfect cunnilingus, he barks into the phone, "What?!"

"When?" he asks a little more softly after listening. "Yeah, I'll be there."

"Everything okay?" the same guys asks, coming up for some air.

"Yeah, somebody died..." Michael says, adjusting his hips so that the the other guy's mouth can suck more of his balls into that ridiculously wide mouth.

The two guys stop what they're doing and look at Michael in some shock, Michael's balls popping out of the man's mouth one by one, "Oh my god," the guy on his dick says.

"I'm really sorry," the other guy tells him, his chin wet with his own saliva. They both look at each other, "Maybe we should go?"

Scowling, Michael puts both his hands on the guy's dark heads, pushing them down to his groin again and growls, "Who the fuck told you to stop?"

~~~

"Okay who would you sleep with? Fred Flintstone or Barney Rubble?" Corey asks.

"Are we talking a relationship or just sex?"

"Meh, one night only," Corey shrugs, not really caring.

Calum thinks about it for a second, before giggling, "I'd have to go with Fred, he's a total bear!"

Michael slides into the booth behind them and eases his sunglasses off, grimacing as the light hits him, "I need coffee," his voice is husky and less demanding than usual.

"Well someone was up fucking until the wee hours," Corey observes, noting Michael's tired demeanor before comparing it to Luke's perkiness. He wasn't fucking Luke late into the night then.

"Was he cuter than me?" Luke asks, bringing Michael his preferred type of coffee and placing it on the table in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" Michael asks grumpily, checking his watch, he wasn't expecting to see Luke in the Diner quite so early.

"I picked up an extra shift before first lesson, I'm saving up to go to the White Party!"

"My, my, aren't you raising him well?" Corey asks sarcastically.

"Does anyone want to go see that new Matt Damon movie tomorrow?" asks Sam, looking up from his magazine. "I was reading about it and there's meant to be a dick shot in it. Its brief but still...dick?"

"Yeah, I'm there. What about you?" Calum asks Michael, looking at him in booth behind him. Shit he does look rough, and tired, he's even laying his head against the wall behind him with his legs up on the seat. He looks exhausted enough to fall asleep there.

"I can't, I have family stuff," Michael takes a long drink of his coffee, not looking at any of them.

"What? Your cousin have a fight with her husband again?" Calum knows Michael's family dynamics better than anyone.

"My dad died..."

Calum blinks as Sam and Corey turn slowly in their seats, Luke's hand freezes in mid air holding the water jug. "Your dad?" Calum checks he's heard correctly.

"When?" Sam asks quietly.

"Yesterday."

"I'm really sorry," Luke offers, not really knowing what to say. Michael's so prickly about his father that Luke's always wary of saying something wrong.

Michael shrugs his shoulders, taking a sip of his steaming coffee, "He was sick. It was his time..."

The others all glance at each other, and at Calum in particular since he knew Michael's father, as Luke continues, a little shocked by Michael's don't care less attitude, "Yeah, but it's your dad..."

"I said I'm fine!"

Luke walks off, dismissed by Michael's mood as Corey turns to face Sam and Calum, raising his eyes at both Michael's indifference and Luke's reaction.

~~~

"If my dad died I don't know what I'd do..." Luke tells Chloe that afternoon after school whilst they're both at the school pool watching the swim team train.

"How old was he?"

"Sixty?" Luke guesses.

Chloe pulls a face, "Ancient!"

"Sixty's not ancient!" Luke laughs, "They says kids born today are going to live well past a hundred!" He turns back to look at the senior male team getting out of the water. "Hey can you imagine having sex when you're a hundred?!"

"I can't imagine doing it now!" Chloe reminds Luke that she's still a virgin, the two of them always honest about what they have, or haven't, been up to.

"Check out Chase Davies!" Luke nudges Chloe. "What do you think?"

"Total hottie."

"And he's got a huge dick."

"How do you know?!"

"Phys Ed class does have it's perks...what about Matt Craig?"

"Nah, he's got acne."

"Yeah, but a hot arse!" Luke smiles, watching him power through the water.

"What about Reece Glenn?" Chloe asks innocently.

Luke looks for him in the water, musing to himself, "He's okay..."

"Just okay?"

"Actually he's kind of adorable. Yeah he's totally adorable."

Chloe grins to herself.

"And..." Luke confesses, "I've always got this closeted homo vibes from him. I bet with enough beers and the right music he'd totally be into me..."

"Er, no way!"

"Hey you!" Reece smiles down at Chloe.

"Hey Reece! You look great out there!"

Luke looks up in astonishment, his mouth open, as Chloe gets up and gives Reece a kiss on his lips, "What's going on?!"

"Gotcha!" Chloe sees Luke's confusion, merriment etched all over her face. "You know each other right?"

"Sure, hi."

"How's it going?" Reece asks, before turning his complete attention to Chloe. "You want to come to my place tonight and study?"

"Oh, well, actually I was supposed to be at Luke's," she says, checking between Luke and Reece. "But if it's okay with you would you mind if we did it a separate time?" she asks Luke.

Luke's mouth gapes again before he rearranges his lips into more of a smile, "Sure! Um, I'd better get going..."

He looks back at her once and waves before leaving the sports center, making Chloe feel more than a little guilty for not telling him about Reece sooner.