1.20.3 The King of Arq

"So why don't you sign up?" Stephen asks Michael once he'd finished pseudo laughing at Michael's tirade of a speech.

"Because I don't need to dance around in my underwear to get laid," Michael tells him witheringly, barely glancing in his direction.

"Or maybe you can't handle the competition...?" Stephen laughs again when Michael scowls. Calum also looks faintly amused which pisses Michael off so much that he gives them both one last angry glance before pushing off from the bar and walking away.

"Oh my god, he's going to sign up!" Calum exclaims to Stephen, watching where Michael's going.

"No way!" Stephen's dismissive, not believing him for a second.

"He is!"

~~~

"Our next contestant is a master yoga instructor! He can perform auto fellatio, what the fuck's that?!" The drag queen announces as she sits high above the stage on a flower covered swing. "If that's giving a blow job in your car then I'm a master too!"

The yoga instructor starts writhing on the stage under her as her swing slowly descends and she hops off, adjusting her latest costume as she walks down the steps to the dance floor, going to grab a drink before getting ready to change again.

"What's with the long face sweetheart?" She asks a hot blonde who's standing by himself in a quiet corner, watching all the going's on.

"Nothing," Luke replies, shrugging. "This guy..." he says in explanation when she gives him a look that tells him she doesn't believe him.

"Isn't it always?" she takes a long drag of her cigarette, looking Luke up and down, liking what she's seeing. "So what did this guy do?"

"He takes me for granted."

"A walking wet dream like you could have anyone he wants," she tells him seriously, making him smile and blush.

"I know! That's the part I find so irritating!"

Luke had realised his stock in the gay world as soon as he started working at the diner where he takes home at least $100 per 4 hour shift in tips that have been slotted into his apron pocket or waistband like he's a go-go boy. And tips aren't even a thing in Australia! More than once he's also had to decline certain other types of offers too...anyway, it's taught him that his blonde hair and slight, taut body will get him pretty much whatever he wants.

All except the one thing he does want.

"Maybe he needs to know it?" The drag queen smiles slowly at him as a plan comes into her head, "Maybe everyone needs to know it."

~~~

"Hey Joy! Telephone! It's your brother!"

"Oh!" Joy smiles as she comes around the counter in the Diner, Dave doesn't phone her at work all that often but when he does it's usually because something funny's happened. "Hey Dave, what's up hunny?"

"Don't panic," Dave tells her on a crackly line, making her instantly panic. "I've been arrested."

"WHAT?!"

"I said don't panic! And don't tell anybody, nobody, not even Calum."

"What happened?"

"I was at the shopping centre, I went to pee..."

"What are they charging you with? Not flushing?!"

"Indecent exposure."

"Indecent..! What the hell did you do? Wag it at somebody?!" She hisses down the line.