1.2.1 - Queer, There and Everywhere

"Thank god he's gone." Calum relaxes into his seat as they speed back through the city away from Luke's school.

"He almost wore me out." Softly smirking to himself, Michael hasn't stopped marveling at just how, well, up, for everything Luke was. He may have taken a nervous virgin home with him but he turned out to be vocal power bottom in the end with quite a stamina. In fact, he can't remember the last time he was this tired, and it's not as if he doesn't get enough practice in.

No, the boy was quite a find in the end.

"Someone wore you out?" Calum's tone is definitely one of surprise. Michael's never even come close to intimating anything like this before let alone actually saying it and he feels an uneasy stab of jealousy.

"I said almost," Michael corrects him firmly, putting on his sunglasses and dismissing any more thoughts of Luke from his mind. "I'll drop you by the shop."

"The hell you will," splutters Calum, "You'd better get this thing repainted before you go into the office."

"I'm not getting it repainted! I like it this way."

"Are you crazy?!"

"No, they are." 

Michael's seen the looks they've been getting as he's been driving, has watched people's reactions to his car this morning at the traffic lights and stop signs and he couldn't care less. "I say fuck 'em, they can write it in neon across the sky. FAGGOT!!!" he screams out of the open roof making Calum laugh.

~~~

"Michael Clifford, a father," Sam comments as he watches a hot dude with a highly defined 6 pack take off his white singlet smiling at the camera.

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes."

"Talk about conceiving the inconceivable, or is it the other way around?" The hot guy feels his own pecs, his fingers lingering around his nipples as Sam's eyes glaze over slightly.

"Would you give the guy a break?"

"Can't be any worse than my Dad was," chips in Corey.

"Or mine, not that I can remember him."

"So, what's next?" asks Sam. The dude's just licked his fingers, showing off his nipples, leaving wet trails behind. "PTA parent, junior soccer coach, scout master?"

"They don't allow queers in the Scouts," Calum reminds them both as he walks through K-Mart, dodging the trolleys of people suddenly stopping to browse. "They're afraid we'll pinch their recruits."

"I only go out with men who've already enlisted." Quips Corey, sticking his hand down a mannequins pants to tuck the shirt in. "So, who does he look like?"

"He's got Michael's eyes and nose and Geordie's mouth..." Calum flicks through the freshly printed photos that he took the night before.

"If he's got Maddie's dick we're in big trouble," interrupts Sam, his eyes fixated on the guys tighty whities that are doing a very bad job of covering up what appears to be a substantial bulge, making Corey giggle down the phone.

"You should see the pictures I took, he's so adorable. In one of them he's actually playing with himself."

"Who? Michael?"

"No! The baby! Imagine, he'd only been in the world about an hour and already he's pulling on his pud."

"Excuse me, can you tell me where men's underwear is?" A deep voice interrupts Calum on the phone and, startled, he looks around, seeing a very attractive man standing right by him.

"Aisle four." Calum gives the customer as dazzling smile before watching him walk off, tilting his head to one side, all the better to see his rather pert bottom.

"Well, that proves the theory that we've all got dick on the brain from womb to tomb." Sam's eyes widen as the guy takes down his shorts, stroking himself.

"Speak for yourself."

"I am. Yeah go for it."

"Are you watching that filthy website again?" Corey zips up the mannequins trousers, cradling the phone with his shoulder.

"I don't believe this guy, he must be at least ten inches. Can I put you on hold for one moment please?" Sam escapes out of the website he's in and pulls up a complicated looking spreadsheet before turning to his boss who's been calling him from the doorway to his office. "Here you are, I've printed the federal and state ones that you requested." He says, handing over a sheaf of files. "Sorry, the boss," he explains when he joins the conversation again.

"Shit, you'd better be careful."

"Yeah the last thing you need's for him to catch you on cumquickdotcom." Corey chips in.

"Oh please, that guys so blind he's still to find out his wife's been fucking his business partner for the last five years, how's he going to find out about me? I'll catch you later."

It's been that long since Sam's had sex with someone he didn't download he's forgotten all those perfect bodies and perfect faces aren't real. That no-one's really there, they're all shadows. Mind you, he thinks, slamming the phone down and flicking back to the website before his boss walks in again, who's ever got anal warts in a chat room?