1.14.6 A Change Of Heart

Corey grunts against the pillow, his head buried in it as he...fuck isn't the right word, neither is makes love or grinds he supposes, hump may be the best description. Okay, as he humps Elisabeth on his leopard skin sheets.

She looks at him wondering if he's done and then shudders a bit when he makes one final sound. As he rolls off discarding the condom, she stares at the ceiling and then turns, looking at Corey, wondering if they have their success story.

"So, how was it for you?" She asks tentatively.

"You know I didn't hate it...You?"

"It wasn't nearly as disgusting as I thought it was going to be..."

"The fantasies really helped I thought."

"Yeah, who'd you use?"

"Jodie Foster in Anna and the King. You?" Corey lies.

"Matthew McCohehy in A Time To Kill," She lies back.

"Too bad we didn't use Contact, we could have been in the same movie!" Corey says, laughing a little too much.

"Well, we have our success story!"

"Yay us!" Corey flaps his hands a little in joy and then realises that's way too gay for celebrating what was his first hetero sex.

~~~

The guy kisses Luke passionately as soon as he gets him home, cupping his face in his hands before feeling down his body. "You hot little fucker," He says, lustily, not believing his luck.

"You're pretty hot yourself..."

"Oh yeah!" The guy says, as he takes off Luke's top, seeing his pierced nipple. He's practically drooling at the sight of it.

"Go for it..." Luke tells him, arching his chest towards him in what he hopes is an alluring manner. "That's it..." He says, feeling some bile come up into the back of his throat that he forces down. He wasn't sure of this plan and still isn't really, but if it works...

"You're hotter than the guy I had last week," Luke says, "He wanted to put me in short pants and spank me."

"Oh I want to do a lot more than that..." The guy assures him. "Why don't I show you?"

Dropping to his knees, the guy opens up Luke's trousers, pulling them down to expose his underwear. He grins when he sees Luke's package, going to work straight away.

"You'd better hurry though..."

"What's the rush?" The guy asks him, looking up with lust filled eyes.

"I've got a stupid curfew if you can believe it. My parents want me home by midnight." That part at least is true thinks Luke, it is a school night after all and Joy is adamant on the house rules, unless of course he staying over at Michael's.

"You live with your parents?"

"Of course I do, I'm seventeen."

The guy looks startled but then asks, "You're seventeen? But...how do you get into bars?"

"Duh, a fake i.d. I don't tell my dad though, he goes totally psycho. Like he did when he found out I was gay."

"Your dad went psycho?"

Luke nods, looking down, "He went after the guy I was fucking and turned him into the Police. He'll be out in eight years..." Luke presses the guys head to him again, he needs to make sure he's got him.

"If he knew I was here..." Luke says, innocently.

The guy pulls away from him again, "How would he know?"