Chapter Five

Start writing your story

I am officially in hell.

After the little incident just now, as soon as all of the elites walked out, you could say that the whole room literally turned a few degrees lower. No kidding, I swear even some of the boys gave me the stink eye.

And I think if not for the elites to dismiss me just like that, they would have probably killed me by now.

Although Jungkook did furrow his eyebrows at me before looking away, but hey at least he didn't call me out.

Sighing, I picked up my bag and went down the set of stairs towards the open door. Securing the strap on my left shoulder, I looked up only to see a few girls blocking my way.

"Move.", I tell them without bothering to look at them in the eyes.

The one in the middle who was wearing a short pink dress stepped out, "Excuse me?", she asked in a high-pitched voice.

Dear God, if this is your punishment for all of the good things that have came my way, I would gladly take it.

I walked closer to her until we're chest to chest, or basically just my nose to her hair.

"I said move.", I said to her nonchalantly.

The girl looked like she was about to burst in any second but still took a deep breath nonetheless and looked up at me with a glare.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she expects that she looks scary at the moment. I bit my lips from giggling.

"Listen here, girl. I know that you're new here and all, but that doesn't give you any excuse to associate with the elites. For now, I'm gonna let you off the hook. But the next time I hear you messing with them again, you'll expect to hear from me.", with that, she narrowed her eyes at me before twirling around in her short dress and walked away with her minions.

I just stared at her retreating back for a good few seconds before bursting out in laughter.

A few guys who walked by just looked at me weirdly but I didn't pay any attention to them.

Man, it feels good to laugh.

***

During lunch, I sat with Bambam and his friends on their very own personal lunch table. And the table is made from mahogany wood so you know how rich these people are.

I actually wanted to have lunch with my roommates, but Bambam came up to me at my locker before break time to insist me to tag along with him, saying that I should spend more time with him because he's my only friend (little did he know). I only went with him to shut him up because I've already had enough attention for the day.

Picking up my burger, I opened my mouth as big as I can and was about to take a huge bite when I noticed all of the guys on the table staring at me.

I raised my eyebrows as in to say 'what?'.

The guy who I knew as Jackson just shook his head and nodded for me to continue eating, "Go on. Eat it."

I looked at them weirdly and shrugged, my eyes focusing back to the burger before biting into the thick layers of breads and meats, my tongue tingling at its deliciousness.

"Yes! Now pay what yall owe me, bitches.", Bambam suddenly yelled out, almost causing me to choke on the food.

What the hell?

The boys groaned in frustration before throwing their moneys at Bambam, JB oppa hitting the back of his head while doing so, "That's for calling me bitch."