Chapter Forty

When I was a kid, my mom often tell me that I have this little behaviour where I kinda spit out whatever that's running inside my head unconsciously.

Bambam who was a lot shorter than me at the time called it being brutally honest. My mom thought that it was rude.

Anyways, it got so bad to the point that when we were at the market, there's this old guy that kept giving my mom weird eyes. The 10 year old me had no idea what it meant at the time, but one thing that came into my mind was;

"Creepy old fart."

And I said it right to his face.

To say that my mother was beyond livid back then was an understatement. She then made me went through this phase where for each time I accidentally spill out one word, I'll get a punishment.

Seriously.

One time I saw a spider under the table and unconsciously mumbled 'hairy legs'. And before I knew it, I was denied from snacks for one month.

Not to be dramatic but I actually considered about commiting suicide at some point during the period.

But the good thing was that my annoying habit had actually stopped.

Or so I thought.

Because apparently my stupid mouth must have said something about hamburgers when I was kissing Jungkook.

Oh my God, he must've thought that I was a freak or something.

I mean, who the hell kisses Jeon Jungkook and still have the time to think about some meat?

Unless we're talking about the other kind of meat of course.

Ahem.

"What's with the long face?"

I lazily looked over at Yugyeom who was sitting across me and shrugged, "Its nothing."

"Don't think you can fool me, missy. That look can only mean something."

"What?"

"You're having boy troubles.", he said with a knowing glint in his eyes.

Beside me, Bambam feigned interest, "Oh and how would you know that?"

"Easy. Because I've seen that on every face of the girls that I've dated."

When both of them started snickering like idiots, I give them a dry look.

"Nah, even when its nearing the end of the world, Lisa wouldn't even know what that means. Right, Lisa?", my best from from childhood nudged me after recovering from the laugh.

I nodded absently at his words, "Uh huh. Absolutely right."

Boy troubles what? Tch. Nope, I don't know her.

"Anyways, are you guys joining the trip? Jinyoung hyung has been budging me about it for a while now."

I send Yugyeom a questioning look, "What trip?"