Chapter Forty Four

"This is the keycard to your room. Have a nice stay."

I took the card that was splayed on the marble counter before muttering a thanks towards the receptionist.

I also didn't miss the way she was eyeing my $10 graphic tee like it was the most horrible thing in the world but decided not to dwell on it. What's important now is that I need to have a proper shower. Badly.

The other guys had already headed to their respective rooms not long ago when we finally reached the resort. Just like me, they all were super exhausted from the bus trip that nobody even said a word to each other as soon as we all arrived.

Letting out a tired sigh, I was just about to head towards the elevator when somebody called my name.

"Lisa? Is that you?"

I immediately turned towards the the entrance where I find a fresh looking Bambam who seemed to just had gotten back from the beach.

Oh shit, I almost forgot that he was coming here too. And judging by his empty hands, he and the others must have had arrived here around yesterday or so.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to go?" He asked in a slightly accusing tone.

Scratching at the back of my head anxiously, I began searching for the right words inside my mind.

Should I just tell him that I came with the elites?

I mean, I still remember back in our hometown when I ditched him to play house with the other girls for once. Only once. Seriously, it was really just that one single time. But being the dramatic king he is, he somehow made it a mission to ignore my existence for a whole month after that.

I literally had to beg him for forgiveness throughout the whole period and that was only him getting jealous over me because of other girls.

But other guys? Not to mention the same guys who ruled the academy right after I rejected his offer? I couldn't even imagine.

Turning my body fully towards him, I took in the way he was staring at me expectantly as he crossed both of his arms.

"Uh, its a long story," I finally managed in hopes that he would let it slide.

He didn't.

"Well, I have time for it. Who did you came here with?"

He just had to ask that didn't he?

I took in a deep breath as I glanced towards the keycard that was safely tucked into my shirt pocket, my lips a little bit hesitant to say the names.

Bambam immediately shot me a suspicious look, "Who is it?"

Fuck it.

Letting out a frustrated huff, I was just about to spill out the names when the nearest elevator let out a loud ding.

And as if the heavens were smiling down upon me, I quickly spotted my lifesaver walking out.

"Jisoo unnie!"

I practically cried out her name in happiness before began making my way towards her.

Now that I remembered, I think she did mentioned about this trip at one point when we were all eating together but I didn't exactly paid attention to her during the time. She was in the same age with Taehyung and Jimin after all.

Plus I'm pretty sure she has no idea about the invitation thing either considering the girl was busy burying her head into books all the time back in our apartment.

And now the said girl simply stood outside the elevator as she watched me running closer, her face taken aback.

"Lisa? You're here?" She asked in shock.