Chapter Thirteen

The weekend passed in a blur as I find myself back at the academy, currently sitting in the cafeteria for lunch.

Today is already Tuesday and the guys on my table are being loud as usual, except this time for a different reason entirely.

"She doesn't want to have sex with you?!", Jackson oppa screamed, catching the attention of the students nearby.

I gave him a dry look before I focused on my food again, deciding to stay out of the matter.

The main issue this time is regarding Jinyoung oppa's girlfriend of 1 year who still hasn't did the dirty with him yet.

And apparently this is categorized as a world class problem since it can threaten the number of human population around the world; their words not mine.

"Dude! Keep it down!", Mark oppa scolded him.

Jackson oppa made a face at that before lowering his head, "She doesn't want to have sex with you?!", he whispered this time.

But the guy was practically born with a speaker in his throat, so it doesn't really make any difference, trust me.

Jinyoung oppa just stayed silent as he stared at the medium rare steak on the table which stays untouched even though it is his favourite food.

I know I'm not a little bit qualified to question this, but aren't this guys taking it way too seriously?

I mean, I haven't had sex for 20 years already and I'm still alive and breathing.

But then I'm not really in a relationship.....

On my left, Bambam sat sideways facing Jinyoung oppa, both of his hands on the older guy's shoulders.

"Jinyoung, listen to me carefully. If she doesn't put out, its because she doesn't love you."

I almost groan out loud at my best friend's stupidity before deciding to stay silent, not really sure what to say.

But seriously though, sometimes this guy make me question even my sanity.

Just when I thought Bambam was going to spew out more nonsense, Yugyeom suddenly chimed in.

"Just ignore him Jinyoung ah, your girlfriend probably doesn't want to put out because she's not ready yet."

Whoa.

I looked at him in surprise before my eyes darted around the table, noticing that I'm not the only one feeling that way.

JB oppa who was silent until now eventually opened his mouth, "I hate to say this, but he's right."

"Of course I'm right, what are you talking about?", Yugyeom shot out defensively, his face actually looked genuinely hurt.

But we all paid no mind to him as we continued digging into our food, deciding that he's capable to handle the situation by himself except for Jinyoung oppa who is still brooding at the end of the table, his face mulling over Yugyeom's words.

As if sensing that no one is gonna interfere him anytime soon, he cleared his throat.

"So as the man in the relationship, you should aways be understanding and instead try to find other ways to relieve your need. Say, there's this club that I know and the girls who come there are very nice too, what do you think? You want in?"