Chapter Thirty Nine

"W-what.", I mentally slapped myself for stuttering and cleared my throat, "What are you doing here?"

He just stared at me quietly before making a move to grab for one of the burgers, "Paying you a visit."

Say what?

"Paying me a visit?", I asked incredulously, "Jungkook, you're in the girls' dormitory! If someone catches you here with me, we're doomed."

I waited as he pretended to ponder about it while munching on the food. On instinct, my eyes fell on my own hamburger that was getting soggy by each second and looked at the bag beside him.

Will it be weird if I simply take one and come back to stand here?

On second thought, why the hell would he suddenly buy that much food? Was he really that starved?

I was still focused on the burgers when he spoke, "Hmm nope, you're doomed. While I.", he then took out something from his shirt pocket, "I am indeed allowed to be on this side of the campus."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I scanned the card that he was holding up.

"Inspection access?"

"I'm a part of the student council.", he added smugly.

I can't help but let out a scoff, "So what? Does my room look like it needed some serious inspection to you?"

I mean, I must admit that I do have my lazy moments. But I still try my best to keep it spotless and make sure everything was in place before I come out nevertheless.

"As a matter of fact, yes. You do know you're not allowed to hang those there right?"

I just stared at him as if he was talking in some alien language when my eyes followed his gaze towards where I hung my undergarments yesterday.

Its safe to say that I managed to get it all off the railing before you could even say 'fuck'.

Jungkook let out a satisfied smile at my flushed cheeks and simply continued eating.

After I made sure that my babies were safely secured inside the drawer, I walked back to where I was standing before and just stared at him in defeat.

"You're really not going to leave, aren't you?"

"Nope."

I let out a distressed sigh and just looked around the room helplessly when he patted at the space beside him, "C'mere."

"No thanks, I'm comfortable here.", I slowly leaned my stiff back against the door as if to prove a point.

I have already ditched the shades and the beanie long ago when we were busy talking. But I must say that this turtleneck shirt is seriously beginning to bother the shit out of me.

Why the hell did I decide to wear this again?

Oh yeah, I wanted to avoid the devil.

And yet here we are. What a genius plan.

"You sure you don't want to accompany me here?", the said devil lifted an eyebrow at me.

At the suggestive tone lacing under his voice, I can't help but spout the first thing that appeared in my mind.

"I'm not going to kiss you again, Jungkook."

Kill me now.

Jungkook however, doesn't seem fazed even a little bit and just shoot me an amused look, "Who said anything about kissing me?"

"But.. you.. the bed..", I was practically stammering by this point.

"Yes? What about me and the bed?"