Chapter Fifteen

"Why, hello Jungkook, fancy meeting you here."

He was still frozen by the time I finished the sentence, his face mirroring a deer that was caught in headlights.

Or in his case, a bunny.

A very hot bunny.

"Get back to the dining room! You can't be here.", he whisper hissed at me after seeming to recover from the shock.

"Shouldn't I say that to you?", I shot back at him.

Jungkook ran a hand across his face and that's when I realize what he's holding.

"Is that... panties in your hand?"

He looked at me in disapproval, like I'm the one who just went through a woman's underwear drawer- the nerve of this guy.

"Don't get any ideas, I'm just looking for something."

I crossed both of my arms and give him a skeptical look.

"And what exactly is this something?"

"Something that doesn't concern you.", he retorted before turning his back to me to focus back on his task.

"Anyways, you should go back there. Its not safe for you to be here."

I raised my eyebrows at that, "So you're saying that its alright for you to be here?"

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh before finally facing his body my way again, his face masked with annoyance.

"Look, we asked you to be Jimin's fake date, not to help me snoop through her things."

"Aha! So you admit that you're snooping through her things!"

He gave me a dry look.

"Forget it. Just stay here and get us both caught."

I ignored his sarcasm as I let everything process in my head for a moment.

Jimin and Taehyung using fake identities.

Them using me as an extra distraction.

Jungkook searching for something that belongs to the woman.

A thought crossed my mind and I questioned it out loud, "Wait a minute, you guys are not some sort of secret agents right?"

"We are still in college, what do you expect?", Jungkook replied in a low voice as his eyes darted around the room while walking past me.

"Well, its still a possibility you know? And its not like you guys are-"

"Naruto chan!!!! Are you done pooping yet my dear!!!???"

Jungkook's eyes widened for a fraction of second at Jimin's sudden shouting.

I couldn't even comprehend the fact that he just announced what I'm not even doing in the bathroom to the whole world when Jungkook quickly slapped his hand over my mouth before dragging me into the closet, plunging both of us into darkness.

That's when I heard the footsteps outside.

"It's okay, I'll check on her!", someone said in a rushed voice.