Chapter Ten

"Catch me if you can, motherfuckers!"

I choked on my food at the loud screaming and threw the uneaten carrot in my food container at Bambam.

JB oppa as usual wasted no time to scold him, "Keep it down, idiot. If anyone catches us here, its all your fault."

The guy just ignored him and instead picked up the piece of carrot that I threw at him before putting it into his mouth, chewing loudly while still focusing on the game in front of him.

I scrunched my face in disgust.

Today's lunch is just like any other day, but instead of eating in the cafeteria, Jackson oppa somehow managed to sneak us into one of the unused multimedia rooms in the academy.

Me being the sensible student, tried to crawl my way out from this but before I could run away, Bambam already had one of his long arm hooked into mine and dragging me along with them.

I swear when it comes to him I really have no choice.

Maybe I should do something about that sometime soon. But for now...

I glanced at the time on my watch and realized that its about 15 minutes before lunch time is over. Finishing the bits of food left in my hand, I picked up all of the food wrappers that the guys threw on the floor carelessly before collecting them together, making a pile.

Saying my goodbye to them, I stopped at the trash bin for a while before making my way to the locker to retrieve my things for the next class.

I am busy taking out my books when I heard a familiar voice humming happily somewhere beside me and turned my head a little to look at them.

A few feet away from me, Seulgi jogged towards her locker with a smile so wide and I swear I can even see a bounce in her steps.

As if sensing my stare, she looked my way before beaming.

"Lisa! There you are! I have been looking for you since yesterday!", she exclaimed while getting closer to me.

I looked at her uncertainly, still feeling confused at her behavior and a little bit wary after what the elites told me yesterday.

But instead of sharing with her all that, I just raised my eyebrows.

"Why are you looking for me?"

She shrugged excitedly before grinning at me, and then whispered in a low voice.

"I am not getting expelled! In fact, right after lunch yesterday the office called me to tell that they made a mistake. Can you believe it?", she widened her eyes at that.

I see, so the elites did withdrew her expulsion letter.

I'm not sure if I should feel grateful at them, though.

And plus, I still don't know if Seulgi lied to me or not. 

Shaking my head, I tried to muster a smile at her to show how happy I am, even though the question is right on the tip of my tongue.

"Wow.. That's great.", I tell her in hopes that I look excited enough at the news.

Doesn't matter though, she just giggled and immediately pulled me into a hug, my body stiffening at the sudden contact.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, she opened her mouth.

"Thanks. You know, for being there.", she suddenly said in a grateful voice into my ears.

I mulled her words in my head for a while, a little taken aback at how sincere she sounded.

Exhaling a breath that I've been holding, I put my arms around her back and smiled.