Chapter Nine

I was knocked back into reality when I felt someone shook my body back and forth.

Feeling dizzy all of a sudden, I groaned and swatted their hands away full force, earning a curse from the person.

"Fucking hell, she got my eye!"

"Stop whining you dimwit, just take off her blindfold already."

"Who's the dumbass that put the blindfold on her in the first place? You do realize that she's already knocked out cold, right?"

Someone snickered at the front.

"Shut up, I only did it on impulse because of your complaining ass who doesn't know how to wait."

"Oh, maybe you're the one who should've been on the lookout instead of me since you're so experienced in this."

"I would but then you're too chicken to go and wake her up."

"What did you say? I totally did not chickened out, you're saying that to cover your ass."

As they started bickering, I feel my head starting to spin and unconsciously muttered, "Shut up."

That seemed to get their attention as the whole place become silent before I feel someone tugging on the piece of cloth that's on my eyes.

Blinking my eyes numerous times, the first thing that I noticed was the leather surface where my hand was situated on and immediately realized that I'm in a car.

An SUV, precisely.

Looking outside the window, I realized that we were parked right outside of the dormitory area and it was still dark so its probably about 2 or 3 am now. The only light source that enabled me to see was the one coming from the ceiling of the car.

The second thing that I registered was Jimin's annoyed face and his red eye who was sitting way too close for comfort beside me.

I immediately scooted my ass as far away as I could from him which was not that far since I'm sitting right beside the car door.

Oh God, the car door.

Turning my back to him, I quickly pulled on the door handle to get out of there but surprise surprise, the assholes actually remembered to lock it from the inside.

Groaning in frustration, I looked at the car's front seats and saw Taehyung sitting on the driver's side, his eyebrows raising at me with Jungkook beside him who has his back to me.

"Let me out!", I shouted at them and felt relieved that my voice was able to come out strong.

Jimin just smirked before crossing both of his arms together and sat sideways on the back seat so that his body is turned my way.

"We have a proposition for you."

I just glared at him, hoping that I look threatening enough.

"No thanks. Now let me out!"

At that, he made a 'tsk' sound with a smirk that I so desperately want to slap off his face.

"No can do, sweetheart. You see, if you asked that this morning then we would have probably been more that happy to do that. But now we're not so happy anymore and we need you to do something about it."

Who the hell do they think I am? Their mother?

"You want to be sad? Just go and cry at the back! See if I care!", I countered back, still angry that they had the decency to kidnap me.

The guy beside me just rolled his eyes at that and sighed as if I'm wasting his precious time.

"Look, if you think that being all feisty like that would get me turned on, then you're wrong. Now, just sit back and be a good girl for daddy okay?"